I feel small and tiny

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

KHHV 22 YEARS OLD
Should I start using roids. I feel small and tiny
1699458961232 01

5"6 just started on a vial of test my friend gave me

Gonna order the rest directly to my house and gaslight my parents if they try to stop me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Cutecel2001

Gonna order the rest directly to my house and gaslight my parents if they try to stop me
Will you do PCT man. Injecting without medical supervision is crazy

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince and Latinolooksmaxxer
Injecting hormones to your body without knowing how they work, yeah it's nice...
You’re the moron who’s asking to use roids
Hahahah
Hypocrite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Cutecel2001
Will you do PCT man. Injecting without medical supervision is crazy
I am very knowledgeable about this tbh

And I'm keeping it light

150mg test per week 20mg ostarine per day and

when my pack arrives I'll add hcg biweekly to maintain natural production, until I pct with clomid.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
I would do it with medical supervision
plenty of mfs nowadays doing roidmin w/ doctor supervision i.e. TRT (at least in my country dunno how the roid legislation is in yours) although I'd advise you to read some medical literature on the area first

And I'm keeping it light

when my pack arrives I'll add hcg biweekly to maintain natural production, until I pct with clomid.
150 mg IS a shit dosage ngl
U should do at least 500 mg to see changes.

plenty of mfs nowadays doing roidmin w/ doctor supervision (at least in my country dunno how the roid legislation is in yours) although I'd advise you to read some medical literature on the area first

I would do it with a doctor
yeah I forgot to add that I edited my post

still its worth to read some papers first to decide for yourself if its worth it before going to a doctor

plenty of mfs nowadays doing roidmin w/ doctor supervision i.e. TRT (at least in my country dunno how the roid legislation is in yours) although I'd advise you to read some medical literature on the area first
TRT is not roiding. TRT is just getting natty T levels at the higher end

150 mg IS a shit dosage ngl
U should do at least 500 mg to see changes.
5"6 110 pounds. I don't need 500mg, definitely not at the start. Hair concerns alone make it retarded

btw you look great for a natty you physically mog 80%-90% of guys easily

for aesthetics Id even say you'd look better cutting a bit but you want to bulk so nvm

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001
  • +1
technically trt is still roiding
Yeah but medically ur getting trt, meaning the amount of test you need to be normal

Unless you go to a sports clinic and know what to say or already do roids they aren't giving you shut

Trt doctors are the fucking worst as well, utter retards tell their patients to use 25 gauge in the quads muscles when a stomach fat or ass fat pin with 31 is literally 10x less painful (10x is accurate genuinely)

And those fucks never implement hcg, so your fertirility will be at risk

Trt docs are generally so fucking retarded it makes more sense to just become knowledgable and wait a year

• +1
btw you look great for a natty you physically mog 80%-90% of guys easily

for aesthetics Id even say you'd look better cutting a bit but you want to bulk so nvm
Yeah I know im not aesthetic but I want size because im small. Idk if I mog shit tbh but its what it is

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and Gaygymmaxx
5"6 110 pounds. I don't need 500mg, definitely not at the start. Hair concerns alone make it retarded
I was 6’ 150 lbs (had just cut), before I did 500mg of test, went up to 180 lbs over 6 months of blasting 500g, after that it’s basically been 150mg for about 9 months now, and I’m 175ish fairly lean.
I gained more muscle and strength from my 2019 SARMs debacle (I documented it here, it was almost certainly DBOL in retrospect).
Honestly, if it wasn’t for roiding and using various anabolic and growth hormones in my late teens, I’d be stuck looking like this;
(Me at 18)
Honestly was suicidal whenever I looked at myself tbh

Vs this
419871F0 A88B 4AFF 898B 53ED52B6352F

And I know for a fact you’d have better genetics than me, so if you did use anabolics, you’d blow the fuck up, but you gotta eliminate the risk of becoming comical, honestly, I’m just gonna female gaze max from here, I’m going to cycle off my 1.5 yeah cruise which is like athletic trt in April or so, and just retain my top percentile physique, as I doubt I’d lose much after being on such a low dose for so long.

• Woah

mirin the future gains brah

dont ogremaxx. dont get bigger than that or else appeal will plumet

Yeah but medically ur getting trt, meaning the amount of test you need to be normal

Unless you go to a sports clinic and know what to say or already do roids they aren't giving you shut

Trt doctors are the fucking worst as well, utter retards tell their patients to use 25 gauge in the quads muscles when a stomach fat or ass fat pin with 31 is literally 10x less painful (10x is accurate genuinely)

And those fucks never implement hcg, so your fertirility will be at risk

Trt docs are generally so fucking retarded it makes more sense to just become knowledgable and wait a year
no trt for your height

no you face will look disgusting worse than it already is
Its shit so appeal is 0 and actually IS bad so if I use roids i Will be looking like I want

Why would u want to be bigger at 5'7

if you cant slay now you wont then
That's true I was just coping. Im 5'7" and ugly that's the reason but I would get validated from men

And I'm keeping it light

What’s this nonsense cycle ?

y
That's true I was just coping. Im 5'7" and ugly that's the reason but I would get validated from men
you're high mtn imo(failoed by eye area) and you can larp 5'8 'avg height'. you wont be slaying stacies but beckies is possible

• +1

150mg is TRT dose. REPLACEMENT dose. Not addition. Nothing will be supraphysiological, body will just grow at the normal rate. It will just keep you at high normal levels. Pointless. Atleast throw in some deca and dbol or something. You're not doing anything at 150mg. Do atleast 300mg better yet 500mg and deca, your hair will be fine.

y

you're high mtn imo(failoed by eye area) and you can larp 5'8 'avg height'. you wont be slaying stacies but beckies is possible
Why eye area failo

Well no shit
You look 5'7