I feel so sorry for my ricecel roommate

SEAMAXXING NEHGRO

SEAMAXXING NEHGRO

Banned
Asside from hearing me having sex(different rooms, we loud) he has to deal with a fucked up mother. She constanly belittles him over the phone and is one of the reasons he is depressed. I catch him on campus sometimes just staring in to the abyss not doing anything. Such a sad life. He has no friends, no hobbies, He's a very nice guy, not brutally over for him its just that hes not NT. We barely even talk(weeks without even a hi) and when we do talk its two seconds, he's trapped in his room 24/7 playing his piano, and only comes out to eat food. Sometimes at night I get scared he might try something so I lock my room door, even though he's nice I wouldnt blame him. We got randomly paired up, and the biggest thing I was scared of was being roommates with someone who was a sex haver and mogged me. Now i'm the sex haver and feel like shit. My girl is a bitch she likes to scream even though at first I said be quiet but now she doesn't gaf and would make noises even when he is in the kitchen which is even closer to my room. The most brutal part is when I finish, I'm loud asf because it feels so good(creampie + no condom) and its lifefuel for her. I know for 100% fact he can hear everything.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, Alt Number 3, Abhorrence and 8 others
I never had condomless sex, only twice but that was two years ago already dammit

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
I never had condomless sex, only twice but that was two years ago already dammit
I never used condom until I realized how expensive plan b was and you can only use it 3 times with the same girl or something. I started using condoms but she wanted to get filled so she insisted on getting birth control.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, synock21 and Luffymaxxing
Asside from hearing me having sex(different rooms, we loud) he has to deal with a fucked up mother. She constanly belittles him over the phone and is one of the reasons he is depressed. I catch him on campus sometimes just staring in to the abyss not doing anything. Such a sad life. He has no friends, no hobbies, He's a very nice guy, not brutally over for him its just that hes not NT. We barely even talk(weeks without even a hi) and when we do talk its two seconds, he's trapped in his room 24/7 playing his piano, and only comes out to eat food. Sometimes at night I get scared he might try something so I lock my room door, even though he's nice I wouldnt blame him. We got randomly paired up, and the biggest thing I was scared of was being roommates with someone who was a sex haver and mogged me. Now i'm the sex haver and feel like shit. My girl is a bitch she likes to scream even though at first I said be quiet but now she doesn't gaf and would make noises even when he is in the kitchen which is even closer to my room. The most brutal part is when I finish, I'm loud asf because it feels so good(creampie + no condom) and its lifefuel for her. I know for 100% fact he can hear everything.
tell his sad ass about the forum

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Luffymaxxing
Op tell your roommate about looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and A99
It's me bro I'm gonna fucking demolish you and your girl if you keep making noises

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, zura, bloomercel and 7 others

• +1
Reactions: notchaddam
Asside from hearing me having sex(different rooms, we loud) he has to deal with a fucked up mother. She constanly belittles him over the phone and is one of the reasons he is depressed. I catch him on campus sometimes just staring in to the abyss not doing anything. Such a sad life. He has no friends, no hobbies, He's a very nice guy, not brutally over for him its just that hes not NT. We barely even talk(weeks without even a hi) and when we do talk its two seconds, he's trapped in his room 24/7 playing his piano, and only comes out to eat food.
What’s his .org account OP?

Op tell your roommate about looksmaxxing
isn't gonna sound condesending, like when chad tells a cel to just be confident although I can articulate it in a better way. Shouldnt his mental health come first, I would say do stuff with him but i'm introverted asf

yada yada tell his sorry ass about the forum
"Hey have you ever heard about looksmaxxing?" His falios are just skin and hair, just normie shit, but even then I wouldnt want to sound like an asshole if i gave him advice while I have a gf. Hes currently sub5 but even then maybe a 5psl if he NT maxxes and lean maxxes.

op claimed that it’s not over for the roommate, the guy is a mentalcel
Yes its not over, he could possibly get sheboon, but is that considered over, maybe I shouldve stated that

Good, shouldn't feel sorry. It's mog or get mogged

are you somali?

evil girl

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
US is brutal man

Sex ramblings dnr

I wanna see what both of these niggas look like

for gooks and deathniks, blackpill is a real cognitohazard, because they can't do anything about it. the best surgery in the world cannot make a 5'5, twink manlet with a flat face into a human. at that point, they have to live with that fact that they're only in college, yet life was already over for them the moment they were born.

Nice larp, ur the gook