I feel so weak due to starvemaxing

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Been starving for like 4 days now and today I’m going to class and I can bearly walk 10 steps without breathing like I ran a marathon

Crazy shit I I’m gonna have a banana type shot so I don’t pass out

Been starving for like 4 days now and today I’m going to class and I can bearly walk 10 steps without breathing like I ran a marathon

Track your calories theory

the worst feeling is waking up and being unable to breathe. your heart feels heavy. your body needs food. it scream at you. it’s fascinating. you get addicted to that feeling.

• +1
Reactions: med, sudanguy and Iasacrko
the worst feeling is waking up and being unable to breathe. your heart feels heavy. your body needs food. it scream at you. it’s fascinating. you get addicted to that feeling.
Exactly the feeling I have hope this is all worth it I can bearly breathe

• So Sad
Reactions: lilith
Better than being a fat fuark like me bruh. I can't deal with being fat when I've been skinny for the majority of my life manee.

• +1
Reactions: med and sudanguy

I’m at 7% BF right now and I feel you. Feel horrible all the time and can barely focus in class. Can’t even do regular activities all you wanna do is lie down

I’m at 7% BF right now and I feel you. Feel horrible all the time and can barely focus in class. Can’t even do regular activities all you wanna do is lie down
how tall

Better than being a fat fuark like me bruh. I can't deal with being fat when I've been skinny for the majority of my life manee.
jfl

Eat sweet potatos

• WTF
Reactions: sudanguy
Maybe pick up the fork

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
holy shit nigga send a pic, you gotta be built like a fucking enderman
I mean here are some pics from a while ago when I was still 7% BF

IMG 4873
IMG 2494
IMG 0088 Original

• +1
Reactions: HollowCheek2012
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy
Hopefully the pain is worth it

Don't yield brother I'm starvmaxxing too will post pics when done in 1 month

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and Iasacrko

Brotha eat some food :ROFLMAO: You ain't gotta take a cut that far, and especially not that fast. You're going way too fast if you haven't been eating for four days. Like dayuum bro:feelsuhh: