I feel uncomfortable when girls talk to me

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
Because even though they’re being friendly I know deep down they think I’m ugly and they already got an image of me in their head when they think of me and that image is of an ugly short fat boneless failure

That’s why I don’t talk to women. I know they think im ugly. So I feel like telling them “just stop. Go away and talk to a handsome man. Leave me and my ugly face alone”

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Zonar, normie_joe and 4 others
Because even though they’re being friendly I know deep down they think I’m ugly and they already got an image of me in their head when they think of me and that image is of an ugly short fat boneless failure

That’s why I don’t talk to women. I know they think im ugly. So I feel like telling them “just stop. Go away and talk to a handsome man. Leave me and my ugly face alone”
They’re talking to you cause they wanna friendzone the fuck out of you

They’re talking to you cause they wanna friendzone the fuck out of you
I agree bud. If you think I’m bragging or saying I get pussy, you got me wrong. I know I’m an ugly cuckold and I never had pussy or compliments

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Zonar, Axii and 1 other person
I agree bud. If you think I’m bragging or saying I get pussy, you got me wrong. I know I’m an ugly cuckold and I never had pussy or compliments
I feel you bro
Life of a mtn

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and dxrkprince
black women just tell me you think im ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
You need to be more sigma around women like me. For example, a new slut started working with me today and I haven’t even acknowledged her existence. This way she’ll get bad vibes from me and not wanna talk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Zonar, Monobloc and 1 other person
You need to be more sigma around women like me. For example, a new slut started working with me today and I haven’t even acknowledged her existence. This way she’ll get bad vibes from me and not wanna talk
That’s what I always do. I never even said good morning to my coworkers, I’d walk in and just ignore them as if they’re not even there. Somehow the slut would approach me and tell me she got concert tickets. Then I’d just just nod and say “cool stuff”

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Manletmachine and Axii
yep. welcome to me ignore list boyo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, borismonster and Vermilioncore
That’s what I always do. I never even said good morning to my coworkers, I’d walk in and just ignore them as if they’re not even there. Somehow the slut would approach me and tell me she got concert tickets. Then I’d just just nod and say “cool stuff”
How come you’re rich and don’t have to work anymore

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore