I fell for the baggy clothing meme

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
If you search on pinterest something like “guy with good style” you will get this:
3749AA9D 6C6E 4B90 AE5F 5FCF362921D3
38A8CF63 5430 4700 BDBD BE532B57FCAB 12F0BFEF FC8B 48B6 A2A2 BFC86BA17BD7 2798717D F27D 4027 A4B2 83C481698110

I mean shit, these outfits do look “cool” on photo, but I never actually seen a slayer even a prettyboy NT one wear shit like this. The only retards I’ve seen wearing this were LTN fags like me that are trying to compensate.

Fuck you Tails, baggy clothing is pinterest chad only, IRL all good looking dudes I see at most wear slightly baggy jeans (no skinny jeans) and a hoodie sometimes coupled with a dark vest with some black or white shoes.

these clothes look retarded on me even if you take my face out of the equation
1A240870 C1E4 437F A868 BE748A1D42F7
this typa shit looks a lot better with slightly loose jeans and flannels and hoodies and vests, kinda hides my wide hips too while the other made it worse!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 21403, Bushman and 6 others
tumblr_pkk7pdfWqZ1xe8973o6_1280.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 21403, Bushman and 3 others
faggot clothing*

Baggy cloths is completely out of style. It's not 2010. Best bet is well fitting cloths with slight bagginess.

Baggy cloths is only good if you're fat, since it hides the shit physique, but at that point you should lose the fat anyway.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and ascension
Baggy cloths is completely out of style. It's not 2010. Best bet is well fitting cloths with slight bagginess.
Nah if you look on tiktok girls be making vids like “THIS IS THE BEST STYLE IN GUYS!!” and show some fag wearing clothes 20x his size, but they dont know it only looks good on photo IRL its shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Xangsane and ascension
IMG 2141
this looks like a cool fit and it would be considered baggy

• Hmm...
Reactions: kramer
View attachment 2181121
this looks like a cool fit and it would be considered baggy
Nah im sorry bro I used to think the same but most people will think you’re retarded if u wear that. Those pants are way too baggy even on Vinnie Hacker it failos him a little.

Of course if you are Vinnie Hacker u can wear whateber tf u want. Fit is aight if pants weren’t so baggy

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Xangsane, Deleted member 17595 and 1 other person
Pretty boy clothing is a MEME

You never see the “good clothing pics” with a ugly guy. Guys think it looks good when in reality it’s cause it’s a CHAD wearing the clothes jfl

Sorry it’s the face that makes the clothing tbh. I’ve got a solid slay count and I just wear fitted tee and jeans when I go out.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, bloomercel, LastHopeForNorman and 4 others
Nah if you look on tiktok girls be making vids like “THIS IS THE BEST STYLE IN GUYS!!” and show some fag wearing clothes 20x his size, but they dont know it only looks good on photo IRL its shit
That's because most guys already look like shit in tight cloths. Baggy cloths hide a shit body.

Also tiktok is a chinese psyop that pushes all kinds of emasculating shit to destroy the west.

Nah im sorry bro I used to think the same but most people will think you’re retarded if u wear that. Those pants are way too baggy even on Vinnie Hacker it failos him a little.

Of course if you are Vinnie Hacker u can wear whateber tf u want. Fit is aight if pants weren’t so baggy
what about this fir from his last ig post

IMG 2142

You never see the “good clothing pics” with a ugly guy. Guys think it looks good when in reality it’s cause it’s a CHAD wearing the clothes jfl

Sorry it’s the face that makes the clothing tbh. I’ve got a solid slay count and I just wear fitted tee and jeans when I go out.
How much the slay count is?

The top is fine, the cargo shorts are kind of a failo though.
a lot of people irl i see with cargos, maybe those are kinda too baggy. I cant find the fucking top anywhere on the internet tho sadly and its so fucking cool i wanted to buy it

youre just short

i never understood where ppl take so much money to buy so many clothes

i never understood where ppl take so much money to buy so many clothes
1000 dollars is enough for a good wardrobe if u know where to buy from

1000 dollars is enough for a good wardrobe if u know where to buy from
lol thats half of what i economize my whole childhood. No way im spending that on clothes, i guess im a mingy guy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595

"Pretty boy clothing"
jeans-web-feature-wutang-clan.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
The reason baggy, faggot clothes are popular is for the same reason young girls like boneless pretty boys. It makes you look cute and approachable to young girls so they can be sluts without getting rejected. You just need to be slightly good looking. Men wear trousers and clothes that accentuate their muscles.

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel
If you search on pinterest something like “guy with good style” you will get this:
View attachment 2181109View attachment 2181110View attachment 2181111View attachment 2181112

I mean shit, these outfits do look “cool” on photo, but I never actually seen a slayer even a prettyboy NT one wear shit like this. The only retards I’ve seen wearing this were LTN fags like me that are trying to compensate.

Fuck you Tails, baggy clothing is pinterest chad only, IRL all good looking dudes I see at most wear slightly baggy jeans (no skinny jeans) and a hoodie sometimes coupled with a dark vest with some black or white shoes.

these clothes look retarded on me even if you take my face out of the equation
View attachment 2181113this typa shit looks a lot better with slightly loose jeans and flannels and hoodies and vests, kinda hides my wide hips too while the other made it worse!
the best clothing style is going to gym, wearing slim black t-shirt, wearing baggy/loose jeans or cargos. if cold wear a hoodie, windbreaker jacket, bubble coat. wear a clean stainless steel watch

No baggy clothes for your face