I fell so empty all the fucking time.

D

Deleted member 11167

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
Like there is no real substance to me no real character like most people have I'm just an accumulation of very niche interests and primal urges and nothing more than that I change my personality on a whim notice.

I have nothing to anchorage myself at. I think I'm just coping with all this acsension bullshit at the end of the day tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted, alriodai and 5 others
Keep your head up, king. You're a lion, you shouldn't feel sad that you're not part of the sheep herd.

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Keep your head up, king. You're a lion, you shouldn't feel sad that you're not part of the sheep herd.
So I should just be content on being alone?

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
So I should just be content on being alone?
You do as your heart wishes. Don't put any value on the pressures of the soyciety, it's your life. Nothing wrong about being a loner, does anyone call James Bond a loser for having no friends? But you should know there are like minded people such as yourself, you just have to find them. Try getting to know people who share your niche interests.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Sounds like depression, get your diet/exercise/sleep etc on lock and if you still feel shit go to doctor

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
You do as your heart wishes. Don't put any value on the pressures of the soyciety, it's your life. Nothing wrong about being a loner, does anyone call James Bond a loser for having no friends? But you should know there are like minded people such as yourself, you just have to find them. Try getting to know people who share your niche interests.
Yeah your right tbh I'm just venting I just get fed up with how my life sucks from time to time. I shall try man.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Sounds like depression, get your diet/exercise/sleep etc on lock and if you still feel shit go to doctor
100% I know I have it to some extent I just need a ctor to confirm it.

Do you feel like a very agreeable/validation seeking/passive person? Or more of a schizoid/asocial/avoidant person?

a world without god is meaningless

Like there is no real substance to me no real character like most people have I'm just an accumulation of very niche interests and primal urges and nothing more than that I change my personality on a whim notice.

I have nothing to anchorage myself at. I think I'm just coping with all this acsension bullshit at the end of the day tbh.
Hell I can relate to this. It’s hard to form genuine connections with people irl given our psychological makeup. And relationships seem meaningless after being blackpilled.

who is ur avi?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
what you should do is take amphetamines

Do you feel like a very agreeable/validation seeking/passive person? Or more of a schizoid/asocial/avoidant person?
I think I'm a little bit of both. I'm to some extent agreeable and passive and I am definitely an avoidant kind of person not that I want to be but avoidance is just so deeply ingrained in me.

a world without god is meaningless
If only I was brainwashed 24/7 when I was younger maybe I would believe in religion now it's literary impossible for me to believe in god.

what name though

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
I think I'm a little bit of both. I'm to some extent agreeable and passive and I am definitely an avoidant kind of person not that I want to be but avoidance is just so deeply ingrained in me.
Okay. It's because I think when you are a very agreeable/insecure person you rely on validation from other people to regulate your self esteem, and it's hard to not follow tribe ideas and opinions. So you don't have a strong sense of self.

• +1
Reactions: Favela_cake
Okay. It's because I think when you are a very agreeable/insecure person you rely on validation from other people to regulate your self esteem, and it's hard to not follow tribe ideas and opinions. So you don't have a strong sense of self.
So what is your proposed solution to the problem?

• +1
Reactions: Favela_cake
So what is your proposed solution to the problem?
IDK I wish I knew. Temporarily certain drugs can make you feel less fragmented, definitely. Probably Ritalin, benzodiazepines. But I don't recommend using for extended period. I think I will try phenibut at some point or Ashwaganda. Otherwise if you became insanely GL or popular you probably wouldn't notice anything wrong since you're always getting that validation. And, if you're open to it, therapy. You can dm me some things I've read.

Or ashwangandha
I take it three times a day daily its overall effects have made me calmer and allowed me to concentrate better but nothing more than that except that it makes me extremely horny all the time.