i felt brutal on fetlife today

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
so many hot sluts getting destroyed by huge cocked subhumans and i cant do anything

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
fetlife is shit anyway, it's Instagram for sex. you're often only seeing carefully contrived pics

I saw some guy with a tape measure out by his cock and at first it looked like he measured 8 but if you look closely the tape measure was like a foot below his cock, it was an angle fraud. and it had a bunch of likes no one else even apparently noticed

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: WeiWei, EggKing and wollet2
fetlife is shit anyway, it's Instagram for sex. you're often only seeing carefully contrived pics

I saw some guy with a tape measure out by his cock and at first it looked like he measured 8 but if you look closely the tape measure was like a foot below his cock, it was an angle fraud. and it had a bunch of likes no one else even apparently noticed
fet is real life where i live

big hairy men with huge cocks get ALL the sluts
but really, these happen to have the huge cocks. you can look like anything, if you got a huge cock and fuck hard women will love you
i look insane yet i am nothing because of my lack of cock.

Last edited:

'good' thing is most of them live in the capital far from my city. if i lived there id go completely insane losing so much hot pussy that is next to me
i got to rot in my cave and wait for death. i dont wanna be an active cuck

big hairy men with huge cocks get ALL the sluts
but really, these happen to have the huge cocks. you can look like anything, if you got a huge cock and fuck hard women will love you
i look insane yet i am nothing because of my lack of cock.
define lack of cock
'good' thing is most of them live in the capital far from my city. if i lived there id go completely insane losing so much hot pussy that is next to me
i got to rot in my cave and wait for death. i dont wanna be an active cuck
no bro don't rot. I live in a place with jobless degenerates who fuck bbc all day. you can't let it have power over your mind like that

• So Sad
Reactions: wollet2
/

Last edited:
tbh im seeing some of these us women on fet, they look so subhuman. its easier to let it pass imo
youd go insane with how good the girls from my country in there look
its the girls im seeing outside but i get to watch what they do in their bedrooms and im unable to have
every hot girl wants to get gangbanged by huge cocks nowadays, wth am i supposed to do
stop going on fet. out of sight out of mind

• So Sad
Reactions: wollet2
few nights ago my neighbour was getting gangbanged
it's life
brutal that i have to give up on all these hot sluts because of my lack of cock
wdym lack of cock?? you have one don't you? are you just upset that it's avg sized? well then ur no different than majority of guys

it's life

wdym lack of cock?? you have one don't you? are you just upset that it's avg sized? well then ur no different than majority of guys
i dont have. i lost it. and i used to love sex i wanted to fuck 24/7

i dont have. i lost it. and i used to love sex i wanted to fuck 24/7
I rly don't understand how you lose your cock but ok