I felt more normal in Japan then I do in America

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I was taller no one treated me as badly. I never felt ugly in America I feel like a small pathetic man but in Japan I felt a masculine guy.

I could never imagine having a White woman treat me respectful in marriage even if I was better looking. I just could never see myself being happy in America 10 years from now. America is just a horrible place unless you have the money the status and the looks to take advantage of it then this country will eat you up.

I will visit Russia next but Japan seems like the place to be

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: URL code, autistic_tendencies, Lefty Rankin and 4 others

Time to book LL buddy boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
How can I go back to prison food daily disrespect unless you got status here or are genuinely good looking people treat you like trash

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo
Its not just height its my frame my small hands I had a condition from ritalin that fucked my development up. At least my penis is still alright but I look very underdeveloped

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24459, AlexanderTheGreat11 and WanderingBurro
Still hoping for a miracle but I look like a 15 year old who stopped growing my frame and my hand size basically stopped maybe I will grow more but not counting on it

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and AlexanderTheGreat11
how subhuman is the avg japanese male?

• +1
how subhuman is the avg japanese male?
Average is like 5'7 but the amount of super short guys in general was crazy. I would also say there seems to be less variability. In America there short people but then 6'5 people too. In Japan I hardly saw a single person above 6'1 tall Japanese people were like 5'10.

• Woah
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Average is like 5'7 but the amount of super short guys in general was crazy. I would also say there seems to be less variability. In America there short people but then 6'5 people too. In Japan I hardly saw a single person above 6'1 tall Japanese people were like 5'10.
Brutal

Still hoping for a miracle but I look like a 15 year old who stopped growing my frame and my hand size basically stopped maybe I will grow more but not counting on it
Its not just height its my frame my small hands I had a condition from ritalin that fucked my development up. At least my penis is still alright but I look very underdeveloped
Similar situation, currently attempting to framemaxx through working out and posture correcting, and hopefully robust maxx facially with surgery sooner or later.

• +1
Heading to Japan as fast as possible as we speak

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo and Deleted member 11126
Russia will mog you back to america

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one and Deleted member 11126
  • Woah
how tall are you? what was the average height that you saw there

I was taller no one treated me as badly. I never felt ugly in America I feel like a small pathetic man but in Japan I felt a masculine guy.

I could never imagine having a White woman treat me respectful in marriage even if I was better looking. I just could never see myself being happy in America 10 years from now. America is just a horrible place unless you have the money the status and the looks to take advantage of it then this country will eat you up.

russia?? its in a middle of war my guy, not worth it

• +1
I love Japan. The people there are way more respectful than in the U.S.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chosen-one, PseudoMaxxer, datboijj and 1 other person
how tall are you? what was the average height that you saw there
5'9. If I had to guess 5'7-6. Although it seemed like there were less crazy tall people. In America its like I see 5'4 guys then some 6'5 guy too in Japan there was less deviation in height. If I wore airforces which add a height I felt legit tall. Never felt short at all.

russia?? its in a middle of war my guy, not worth it
You can visit Russia still the war is in Ukraine not somewhere like Moscow
I love Japan. The people there are way more respectful than in the U.S.
Yeah the US is a soulless nightmare and I am a White guy never felt any sense of community from my family or the place I grew up I always felt alone and isolated. If I am going to be alone I might as well be a foreigner at least then I can justify standing out

• +1
Reactions: comingtothisJFL
5'9. If I had to guess 5'7-6. Although it seemed like there were less crazy tall people. In America its like I see 5'4 guys then some 6'5 guy too in Japan there was less deviation in height. If I wore airforces which add a height I felt legit tall. Never felt short at all.
tbh am similar height, i almost never get mogged by asain foids but every other Scandinavian foid is my height, if not taller, its srs ropeful

• Woah
tbh am similar height, i almost never get mogged by asain foids but every other Scandinavian foid is my height, if not taller, its srs ropeful
huh barely any foids height mog me. Although funny enough I am into tall girls I think the ideal is a foid who is like 2 inches shorter tall enough that you still can clearly be taller but never much been into super short foids.

Also if your a manlet imagine dating a foidlet as well you are going to fuck your kids even more then you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hiwasuwor, datboijj and comingtothisJFL
Yeah the US is a soulless nightmare and I am a White guy never felt any sense of community from my family or the place I grew up I always felt alone and isolated. If I am going to be alone I might as well be a foreigner at least then I can justify standing out
Western countries are just soulless zombielands, the worst places to live in on planet earth. Life there is so artifical and devoid of anything natural.

Asia mogs. Of course you feek content with your height and looks but that's not even a main thing. People are warm, kids might come up to you, someone might start a conversation with you on street, if you are white some girls will giggle when you walk by and some will outright tell you that you are handsome. None of this would ever happen in western hell holes.

• +1
literally can't walk 1 hour without seeing a 6ft woman

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Hmm...

didn’t it cost a lot? how much did you stay and where?

• +1
didn’t it cost a lot? how much did you stay and where?

Tokyo it cost me around 4 grand stayed for 3 months

Western countries are just soulless zombielands, the worst places to live in on planet earth. Life there is so artifical and devoid of anything natural.

Asia mogs. Of course you feek content with your height and looks but that's not even a main thing. People are warm, kids might come up to you, someone might start a conversation with you on street, if you are white some girls will giggle when you walk by and some will outright tell you that you are handsome. None of this would ever happen in western hell holes.
Yeah the lack of community is a real thing here. Outside of small niches there is no greater American ideal. If your not good looking rich of high status people want nothing to do with you besides the handful of people I knew in HS I have never made real friends. And I was never even that close with my family

Tokyo it cost me around 4 grand stayed for 3 months
how did you live for free? how you met the girls?

• +1
how did you live for free? how you met the girls?
talked with a foid on a language app and she let me stay there for a bit rent is genuinely cheap there biggest cost is the plane ticket its easily the most expensive thing

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
literally can't walk 1 hour without seeing a 6ft woman
Hate tall women. I’m 5’10, 5’11 in af1

I live in LA and every minutes I see a 6’1 aryan girl.

They have this air of no cortisol whatsoever I feel like a prey in a predators den

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and datboijj

They have this air of no cortisol whatsoever I feel like a prey in a predators den
I love tall women it's just that not being anywhere near you best self around them makes me feel absolutely terrible

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one

Thats a pretty cucked mindset? Also I hardly ever see foids taller then 5'8

Thats a pretty cucked mindset? Also I hardly ever see foids taller then 5'8
You should kys?

I live in DTLA so it’s high class I’m not a nigger like you?

??? Welcome to my ignore ???

• JFL
You should kys?

I live in DTLA so it’s high class I’m not a nigger like you?

??? Welcome to my ignore ???
I live in an all White area yes super tall foids exist retard but they are not the majority

You gotta live in a country to really know. There's a big difference between that and just visiting. When you live as an expat you gotta think about visas, renting an apartment, how you're gonna make money, and so much more.

Japan's expensive as hell. If you plan to teach English you better be able to hold your own when dealing with your employers. Teaching there is pretty rigorous when compared to teaching in other Asian countries. Employers are sneaky and will use you like a slave if you're unseasoned.

• +1
You gotta live in a country to really know. There's a big difference between that and just visiting. When you live as an expat you gotta think about visas, renting an apartment, how you're gonna make money, and so much more.

Japan's expensive as hell. If you plan to teach English you better be able to hold your own when dealing with your employers. Teaching there is pretty rigorous when compared to teaching in other Asian countries. Employers are sneaky and will use you like a slave if you're unseasoned.
Yeah my goal is to work remote in IT and maybe marry a Japanese girl or something

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Yeah my goal is to work remote in IT and maybe marry a Japanese girl or something
Make sure you explain that sex every day after having children is a must or else you won't stay with her. Many Japanese women, not all, discontinue having sex with their children after they have children. You just gotta be clear about this kind of thing before you get married.

• Hmm...
Make sure you explain that sex every day after having children is a must or else you won't stay with her. Many Japanese women, not all, discontinue having sex with their children after they have children. You just gotta be clear about this kind of thing before you get married.
I mean the whole point of sex is to have children ?

Yeah, but the sex shouldn't stop after that. There's page after page on Reddit of foreigners who married Japanese women crying about how they won't have sex with them after having kids. It's a common problem.

• Hmm...
Yeah, but the sex shouldn't stop after that. There's page after page on Reddit of foreigners who married Japanese women crying about how they won't have sex with them after having kids. It's a common problem.
I would make it clear either we are having sex as is duty or I am going to be off with whores and mistresses

Also check this out. Watch these videos before you commit. This guy's extremely insightful about life in Japan as a foreigner and doesn't hold back. This guy's awesome as hell. Lived there for 20 years.

I would make it clear either we are having sex as is duty or I am going to be off with whores and mistresses
Yeah, they won't care. It's culturally accepted by Japanese wife's for their husbands to pay for sex. It's not considered cheating.

Also check this out. Watch these videos before you commit. This guy's extremely insightful about life in Japan as a foreigner and doesn't hold back. This guy's awesome as hell. Lived there for 20 years.

Just search "Ryan Boundless Dream crusher Series"