negativetiltedheart

Kraken
- I had nice outfit
- I had perfect clear skin
- i HAD Very nice hair
- My jaw was decent
- I have mogger eyebrows
- Height 180cm

All the softmaxing effortttt but still im just nobody..

This Why I have shit self esteem. I think im ltn at best but my brain does not allow me show my real me because its wants me to cope so hard just to make me feel better.

I think im gonna delete my account.:hnghn::hnghn:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell, BeanletMogger, micropp and 6 others
- I had nice outfit
- I had perfect clear skin
- i HAD Very nice hair
- My jaw was decent
- I have mogger eyebrows
- Height 180cm

All the softmaxing effortttt but still im just nobody..

This Why I have shit self esteem. I think im ltn at best but my brain does not allow me show my real me because its wants me to cope so hard just to make me feel better.

I think im gonna delete my account.:hnghn::hnghn:
Become a positivetiltedheart

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, northern mogger, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
show pic

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Pm face, I doubt you’re worse looking than me

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
im ugly ethnic
Maybe you need to change your fashion style, adopt one that will make you stand out and make people turn their heads....
A cinematic and striking photograph of a fashionab kR5amy20Q7a2dhK OzBeeg fZ2FCreDS7ap4iwbJ7Q

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vector, Klasik01 and northern mogger
Lol this happens to everyone sub htn, u got a long way to go

Yep, I had these moments last year, I’d done every possible softmax and it still wasn’t enough. Only surgery can help me now but it’s a brutal 2 year wait through orthodontics and the recovery period of bimax.

Ethnicity?/race?

ur little wee wee ? cool bro
London is the capital city of the United Kingdom, renowned for its rich history, diverse culture, and vibrant arts scene. It is home to iconic landmarks such as the Houses of Parliament, the Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, and the British Museum. As a global financial hub, London also boasts a dynamic economy and is known for its world-class universities, theaters, and restaurants. The city’s extensive public transport system, including the famous London Underground, makes it accessible and well-connected.

London is the capital city of the United Kingdom, renowned for its rich history, diverse culture, and vibrant arts scene. It is home to iconic landmarks such as the Houses of Parliament, the Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, and the British Museum. As a global financial hub, London also boasts a dynamic economy and is known for its world-class universities, theaters, and restaurants. The city’s extensive public transport system, including the famous London Underground, makes it accessible and well-connected.

its cause ur manlet