I finally approached her, 3/3 main quests finished.

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
finally found enough courage to approach her. talking about Ms.Z the girl who had stacy body but ltb/mtb face.
she was walking alongside with Ms.Az as usual and it was end of the day.

i approached her and said , holy fuck i can't believe i actually called her by wrong name JFL lmao i just remembered
i mistakenly said "excuse me Ms Haghi.....Zaghi, Ms Zaghi i wanted to tell you something..."

then Ms Az looked back at me and laughed. i was nervous as fuck ngl i said "i want to talk to you about something, where can we talk?" she said "not here!" i said "where then? i can't ever talk to you here. can i have your number or you save my number?"
she said "ok but not now, some co-workers are looking" and she kept moving.

i said "well, i'm about to quit this job in matter of days. we may never have the chance" she said ok we talk in matter of days!"

probably fancy words for saying "No" right? or maybe she really would talk to me in matter of days?!

Donovan Mitchell Sport GIF by NBA

21323.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Deleted member 48689, MoggerGaston and 4 others
0/Main Slaying Quest Complete.

Utter Failure.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Pikabro, MoggerGaston and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Psychophilly
This nigga went from an 8 to a 4 with his avi

Unironically, beardmaxx and Testmaxx

• Hmm...
Reactions: Psychophilly
  • Woah
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
this is 4 years old gif from lookism days

It doesn’t matter, your bone structure is still the same

You have a very narrow face. Only a beard fraud can save your lower third

You also need to double your neck size. Hop on 500mg test for like half a year and put on like 20kg

"Me after fapping to the most degenerate shit ever"
21323 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Psychophilly
suicide-gun.gif

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, PseduoAryan and Psychophilly
sick pfp op

• WTF
what's the matter
bruh, some users may not want to see naked body of woman out of nowhere. my sex drive is insane, this will start a chain-reaction of thoughts in my brain, eventually leading to fap less than an hour.

finally found enough courage to approach her. talking about Ms.Z the girl who had stacy body but ltb/mtb face.
she was walking alongside with Ms.Az as usual and it was end of the day.

i approached her and said , holy fuck i can't believe i actually called her by wrong name JFL lmao i just remembered
i mistakenly said "excuse me Ms Haghi.....Zaghi, Ms Zaghi i wanted to tell you something..."

then Ms Az looked back at me and laughed. i was nervous as fuck ngl i said "i want to talk to you about something, where can we talk?" she said "not here!" i said "where then? i can't ever talk to you here. can i have your number or you save my number?"
she said "ok but not now, some co-workers are looking" and she kept moving.

i said "well, i'm about to quit this job in matter of days. we may never have the chance" she said ok we talk in matter of days!"

probably fancy words for saying "No" right? or maybe she really would talk to me in matter of days?!

Donovan Mitchell Sport GIF by NBA

21323.jpg
you think anyone cares about you and your crush in this rat hole

you think anyone cares what a greycel have to say?
dont tell me nothing id rather have 10 post's then rot all day in this shit hole, you have 8.5k post's :feelswhy:

Worst approach ever

• +1