I finally asked a girl for a number and im pleased with the outcome

D

Deleted member 38248

Silver
For anyone thats been seeing my threads recently you would know im a retarded loser in school but during lunchtime theres this cute muslim girl (@KING REIDYZ she got those fogger hips) thats 2 years older then me that walks around the playground basically supervising us.

For a few weeks ive been chatting to her abt nonsense and my friends have been being losers and harassing me abt her when i sont even talk to her outside of school

So i wanted to make that change

So i asked her name then when my friends walked away i asked for her instagram, she said she didnt have it, then offered me her snap. I was kinda mad and disappointed because im device banned from snap so i wouldnt even be able to speak to her!!

I asked for her number instead and she said no

My plan going foward:
~ask more girls for numbers (girls that dont know me)
~be as normal as possible during a talking stage and not scare the women off

Then i should be able to feel love for the first time!!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 3virtues, CreepyJewel1, Deleted member 28927 and 10 others
thats a good mentality,what she says doesnt matter eventually if you keep asking you will be nt enough for them to say yes,its good your doing this before your 18 so you dont end up like most of the forum

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, greywind, schizo echochamber and 4 others
thats a good mentality,what she says doesnt matter eventually if you keep asking you will be nt enough for them to say yes,its good your doing this before your 18 so you dont end up like most of the forum
Thanks dude

This experience today has actually brought my inhib down lower then i thought it would

• +1
Reactions: 3virtues, aesthetic beauty and finn899
highschool tv show ass story

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1 and chosen-one
Thanks dude

This experience today has actually brought my inhib down lower then i thought it would
btw niggas are gonna clown you for this but your 15 you have all the time in the world to build confidence/ascend i respect you for posting this and also she most likely said no bc shes 2 years older then you and that would be weird on her end

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1 and Deleted member 38248
btw niggas are gonna clown you for this but your 15 you have all the time in the world to build confidence/ascend i respect you for posting this and also she most likely said no bc shes 2 years older then you and that would be weird on her end
Tbh i think the reason i wasnt fased by her response is because i already expected her to say no bc of the age difference (15-17)

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, Allornothing and finn899
well done tbh, ive had 7 oneitis over the past 4 and a half years and havent asked out any of them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 38248
Pick her up and carry her back to your cave.

OK, but in all seriousness, doing this at 15 and not giving a shit about your friends making fun of you for it is really going to help you in the long run.

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, schizo echochamber and Deleted member 38248
Pick her up and carry her back to your cave.

OK, but in all seriousness, doing this at 15 and not giving a shit about your friends making fun of you for it is really going to help you in the long run.
Thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1 and Graham
For anyone thats been seeing my threads recently you would know im a retarded loser in school but during lunchtime theres this cute muslim girl (@KING REIDYZ she got those fogger hips) thats 2 years older then me that walks around the playground basically supervising us.

For a few weeks ive been chatting to her abt nonsense and my friends have been being losers and harassing me abt her when i sont even talk to her outside of school

So i asked her name then when my friends walked away i asked for her instagram, she said she didnt have it, then offered me her snap. I was kinda mad and disappointed because im device banned from snap so i wouldnt even be able to speak to her!!

My plan going foward:

Don’t ask too many girls at your school tho. Make sure you do it in other places you won’t have to return too like the mall or wherever young people hang out.

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
Soft rejection

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Don’t ask too many girls at your school tho. Make sure you do it in other places you won’t have to return too like the mall or wherever young people hang out.
Thats the plan

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
None of it will matter if you don't get laid in the end, that's the crucial part.

I remember it back then and I see it today also, in 95% of the cases it's the foid that is chasing after the guy.

You can continue approaching but if you pile up 10 rejections in a row, then you need to seriously reevaluate the situation.

None of my normie friends who lost their virginities in high school had to go on a PUA spree to get laid, it just happened by accident and it was most likely the foid who showed the initial interest.

My plan going foward:

1. Tell her god doesnt love her
2.Bully her till she self-deltes
3.Take the blackpill
4. Rot
5. What are you still looking at you retard?

correct

• +1
Hello,

I hope this message finds you well; I highly recommend attending your school's sports games in an effort to meet new people. The chances are that a lot of people will be evidently higher on the looks scale and the quality of people will be different, but nevertheless, it is a good option if you live in the United States or some locations in Europe. Lastly, if you have any questions/concerns, please feel free to message me!

My plan going foward:

• +1
Hello,

I hope this message finds you well; I highly recommend attending your school's sports games in an effort to meet new people. The chances are that a lot of people will be evidently higher on the looks scale and the quality of people will be different, but nevertheless, it is a good option if you live in the United States or some locations in Europe. Lastly, if you have any questions/concerns, please feel free to message me!
Unfortunately i live in england

Which means theres no large sports games for my school

Unfortunately i live in england

Which means theres no large sports games for my school

Bruv just go to some local futbol matches if you can.

Mirin, good luck boyo.

Bro i used to then my local team got shut down

R.I.P. Personally, I have never visited the United Kingdom before, so I would try to suggest Church groups, coffee shops (also 'boba tea' shops), drama/theatre events, stand-up comedy events, and shopping centers.

Why’re you “pleased with the outcome” if she said no?

I could never cold approach. but if it feels okay to you, and as you mentioned,you even like it, go for it king 👑 it will improve your social skills a lot since you are very young still

15 and on a playground?

Are you legit retarded?
They have those in English schools

in my school theres benches on the playground and you sit on them and eat your lunch

R.I.P. Personally, I have never visited the United Kingdom before, so I would try to suggest Church groups, coffee shops (also 'boba tea' shops), drama/theatre events, stand-up comedy events, and shopping centers.
Ill try that

Thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: Alton
Why did she say no to your number though, even in a platonic sense?

And also, it's significantly harder to make a romantic move on a girl who's already your friend, it has to be romantic from the start or it's very trick to change. Good luck OP

A GIRL ASKED FOR MY NUMBER TWO WEEKS AGO YET I'M STILL INCEL

IT'S FUCKING OVER

• So Sad
Reactions: ostus
Why did she say no to your number though, even in a platonic sense?

And also, it's significantly harder to make a romantic move on a girl who's already your friend, it has to be romantic from the start or it's very trick to change. Good luck OP
Thanks

As a 20 year olds no girl friendcell I wish you best, it's really getting ovER you when you hit your 20's.

• +1
numbers don't mean shit anyway

a girl (over tinder) asked for my number but she rejected me after we'd met irl :feelscry: