I finally found the reason why so many of us guys get nervous around girls

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
We write on a website every single day where we talk about how slutty they are and everything. I don't deny this myself and I don't wanna come over bluepilled. But alot of guys here literally only talk about girls when it's about fucking them etc, never having actual social contact with them.

TBH I could imagine it the same as someone that never talks to ethnic people and then has to talk to a black person, they come over ''alien'' to you cause you have no experience with them.

To fix this high inhibness you should make female friends and have a more social life in general. Talking more to girls and feeling comfortable around them to the point where it's just like talking to a guy. I'm so glad I finally realized this. You should do this as early as possible so that when you are to ascend you'd be comfortable around girls. This is why chad is usually also really comfortable around girls, he has experience with talking to them in general.

I can already imagine all the hate replies but whatever. This is what I've noticed.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, BigBiceps, TheChosenChad and 6 others
NT social circle is EVERYTHING

NT social circle is EVERYTHING
No not everything, there's a looks requirement among many other things, just saying that this too is a requirement.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Pendejo
Because we're ugly.

Because we're ugly.
This is for people who are atleat low tier normie. Not many people here are any close to a 3/10 so this seems like bullshit. Also, why are you even on here if you're not focusing on improving yourself?

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
We write on a website every single day where we talk about how slutty they are and everything. I don't deny this myself and I don't wanna come over bluepilled. But alot of guys here literally only talk about girls when it's about fucking them etc, never having actual social contact with them.

TBH I could imagine it the same as someone that never talks to ethnic people and then has to talk to a black person, they come over ''alien'' to you cause you have no experience with them.

To fix this high inhibness you should make female friends and have a more social life in general. Talking more to girls and feeling comfortable around them to the point where it's just like talking to a guy. I'm so glad I finally realized this. You should do this as early as possible so that when you are to ascend you'd be comfortable around girls. This is why chad is usually also really comfortable around girls, he has experience with talking to them in general.

I can already imagine all the hate replies but whatever. This is what I've noticed.
Female Friends to learn How to StatusMAXX around them and eventually These "Female Friends" will hopefully Turn into Female Fuckbuddies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Female Friends to learn How to StatusMAXX around them and eventually These "Female Friends" will hopefully Turn into Female Fuckbuddies
JFL my friend hung out with females in school and he heard stories about how they were sucking chads dick and fucking.... he got pilled af after that year he is literally suicidal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 685
I had a few foids try to befriend me and try to make me their beta orbiter but I said fuck no

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
The only reasonable justfication i see for having Female 'friends' is that you'll get to eventually have sex with them.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and turkproducer
Not many people here are any close to a 3/10 so this seems like bullshit.

Idk man, some of us are actually fucked lol. Obviously the ones posting pictures of themselves won't be 3/10...

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, hebbewem and Deleted member 685
Just don't use your amygdala theory is legit if you have at least some sociopathic tendencies

Just don't use your amygdala theory is legit if you have at least some sociopathic tendencies
Should I try shrooms for it?

That's true but impossible if you're too ugly for them to even talk to. There is this 'sexual barrier' between men and women that makes it more difficult to connect even on a platonic level after having reached sexual maturity. Overcoming this barrier takes lots of courage and the ability to deal with rejection and judgement. If you are ugly, most women will push you away first if you approach them - no matter what your intention is - and only (maybe) change their attitude towards you when they realize you don't want anything from them (sexually). This can be tough if you have low self-esteem to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Vitruvian, Pendejo and 2 others
The only reasonable justfication i see for having Female 'friends' is that you'll get to eventually have sex with them.
Terrible mindset
That's true but impossible if you're too ugly for them to even talk to. There is this 'sexual barrier' between men and women that makes it more difficult to connect even on a platonic level after having reached sexual maturity. Overcoming this barrier takes lots of courage and the ability to deal with rejection and judgement. If you are ugly, most women will push you away first if you approach them - no matter what your intention is - and only (maybe) change their attitude towards you when they realize you don't want anything from them (sexually). This can be tough if you have low self-esteem to begin with.
High IQ

• +1
I agree.

Have a little self-respect, bro
Dude I do, I'm only speaking about it cause people have said it helped them since it's been proven to shrink the amygdala

I agree.

Dude I do, I'm only speaking about it cause people have said it helped them since it's been proven to shrink the amygdala
I wish I could meet you in real life. My presence alone is capable of making anyone low inhib, at least temporarily.

• +1
High inhib is a meme

If you’re gl enough girls will do all the work

• +1
Reactions: JustAFewMM and turkproducer
Cope I don't really care about sex, I just want a cute gf that loves me but I still get nervous
I'm dedicatedly more high inhib when I see Asian girls tho. It's over

Cope I don't really care about sex, I just want a cute gf that loves me but I still get nervous
I'm dedicatedly more high inhib when I see Asian girls tho. It's over
Then slowly but slowly talk to them. Also this wasn't only about sex. Anyone here who thinks sex is all that matters is retarded.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Time Travel
I am always nervous around girls :(

• So Sad
I'm not any more nervous with females than with males tbh

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 1464
I can talk to women just fine tbh, just can't get a gf

I made a female friend but I fell in love with her and she rejected me and I still miss her a lot :(

I think it was Nietzsche who said that when a male and female become friends one of them will always fall in love with the other.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Terrible mindset! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Enjoy being a beta orbiter and an emotional tampon for some Foids who won't even give you pussy.
Or just become friends with them lmao. The key to not being an orbiter is to not talk to her too often and never do anything for her unless she does something in return

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and TheChosenChad
no rocket science

Wtf am I reading here? Life is about more than just sex. Women are - just as men - human beings. As long as you don't get that you'll keep crying over not being able to get laid and being manipulative in an attempt to get in someone's pants at least once. If you just wanna fuck, go see a prostitute. Quick, easy and uncomplicated. However, I guess the real reason most guys want to fuck non-prostitutes aka normal women is because they have low self-esteem and seek validation. Prostitutes give you pussy but no validation. Maybe work on that root cause and build some personality along with looks.

“Talking more to girls and feeling comfortable around them to the point where it's just like talking to a guy”

This is the only problem with your theory. The only scenario where you will ever talk to a girl and it it will feel like talking to a guy is if she is a Tom boy or a lesbian.

Have you ever sat next to a group of girls talking with each other? They are either gossiping about boys they like, or gossiping about other girls. Sometimes positively but mostly negatively.

Unless you can contribute to a discussion like that, you have little to offer her. If you can contribute to it, you are likely either gay or feminine enough to the point where she will automatically friendzone you.

You can learn to talk to her with the intent of hooking up, but that type of banter only works when you are good looking. Otherwise it is just creepy.

This is for people who are atleat low tier normie. Not many people here are any close to a 3/10 so this seems like bullshit. Also, why are you even on here if you're not focusing on improving yourself?

Yes their fake cels I'm a TRUECEL ngl

Take the BlackedPill bro

Gu

If i was chad i wouldn't need to say anything she would do all the job needed to just go fuck asap