i forget to like posts

Suave

Suave

xXuCantSTOPmeXx
if u ever comment something that i replied to at all, i probably liked it in my head, i jsut dont use much social media and never doubletap/like anything, i am not neglecting u, i love u all. and if i forget u as an user, its because i probably have the worst short term memory in history, i can literally be playing among us, im around 2 people, someone calls emergency and when its time for me to say who i was around i completely forget SIMPLE COLORS :(

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Can't outrun my bullets
Canstockphoto23972499
Images 14

• +1
Reactions: Suave
over for you if you're not handing out reacts like candy to get your name out and then start cutting the supply

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Tony, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Suave
over for you if you're not handing out reacts like candy to get your name out and then start cutting the supply
Styly out here treating .me users like foids

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Tony, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Suave and 2 others
fucking joined at 2019 and have 789 posts, I can't stop thinking you're a CHAD tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Suave
fucking joined at 2019 and have 789 posts, I can't stop thinking you're a CHAD tbh
i left for a while its like a phase where i leave and suddenly come back and get hooked by reading funny shit, except this time i might not be leaving bc im doing my senior year homeschool, as ive come to the conclusion real school is a total burden, it shrinks u as a human being, makes u feel like some prisoner who cant do whatever he wants with his time, at least online i have to sacrifice my time, but i can do it anywhere i want, and on my own schedule

• +1
Reactions: Azoriko
i left for a while its like a phase where i leave and suddenly come back and get hooked by reading funny shit, except this time i might not be leaving bc im doing my senior year homeschool, as ive come to the conclusion real school is a total burden, it shrinks u as a human being, makes u feel like some prisoner who cant do whatever he wants with his time, at least online i have to sacrifice my time, but i can do it anywhere i want, and on my own schedule

IDont Remember Asking GIF - IDontRememberAsking - Discover & Share GIFs

• +1
Reactions: sytyl