I found an old subliminal videos where I appear

Akatlyn

Akatlyn

Platinum
From 2017, from Rose Clinic.

I was really cringe and I coped a lot. The before picture was a picture from far when I was 11 with 0 lighting. The after with a light into my eyeball and still far to be green. It was in 2017, I was 22 🤣🤣
The second pic was the before after close up I shared and obviously, not the same camera and lighting. A lot of people in subs groups called it green lmao

I wanted to believe that I would have get blue or green with subs until I release I had litteraly 0 change, the blackpill was hard. That's why I considered the laser on 2018.

When I look at this 11 years old pic, I don't feel guilty at all. I also looked at a 4 years old picture and I have the same feeling. I always had 404 lateral cheekbones, low IPD and crap undereyes. I release that I never mouthbreathed as my growth from profile is good, I have a normal forward growth. The person who wrote the thread "profile = environnement, face = genetic" could be right, according with my experience. If you have a narrow face genetic, good breathing won't change it.

However my eye area got a lot better with age, until I reach 25. Undereyes are still not good but still better than where I was 11. The supraorbital part became mogger tier do the the brows, hooding and browridge growth. PFL also got better so the IPD looks less narrow

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230718-232743_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20230718-232743_YouTube.jpg
    355.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230718_234714.jpg
    20230718_234714.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30518 and joeveniro
just listen to subliminals bro it made me grow into 7'5 godzilla

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, eduardkoopman, Deleted member 30518 and 2 others
JFL at subliminal copers.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30518, joeveniro and Deleted member 29155
I remember sending a cool song to a girl on Whatsapp a while ago, I modified the filename to the actual songs name, but the metadata still had the video I downloaded from ''Subliminal make your eye go green yada yada blablabla''
She called me out telling me that shit was cringe as fuck and I'm stupid :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: god it cringes me to remember this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Akatlyn
Sorry bro, clearly you didn't affirm lol 🤷

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust and Deleted member 30518
I don't understand how people can call redditors low IQ then fall for things like mewing, bonesmashing or subliminals

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I don't understand how people can call redditors low IQ then fall for things like mewing, bonesmashing or subliminals
At least mewing is just a tongue posture, no danger no waste of time

Bonesmashing is dangerous

T'est Arabe ?

Guys I'm shocked to see that I had exactly the same nasolabials folds when I was 11 as now while I'm 28.
Lack of bones tissus in the midface area makes the soft tissus fall as they have no support, creating these horribles folds.
100% genetic, I had no way to prevent it.

If I had these lateral cheekbones, my life would have been completely different at school

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead