I fucking hate. HATE gamblers

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
You know which people are in the largest amount of debt constantly 24/7/365? GAMBLERS.

These “geniuses” who are so skilled that they ask you (beg you) for money every 3 days.

I’d rather be friends with an alcoholic than a gambler.

An alcoholic loses his money gradually and you can see it coming, while a gambler loses like $3000 in a matter of weeks, gets in serious debt and then tries to fuck people over, steal, lie and cheat just to get out of that rough spot.

Never trust a gambler. A gambler will put stuff in your drink, empty your wallet, cum in your mouth and then act like nothing happened.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, Ricochet and Interested
Lemme guess, someone owes you money, right?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, User28823, AscensionMan98 and 4 others
Lemme guess, someone owes you money, right?
Not me, but a dude who works with me owes $900 to a dude that he hired and that fucking pissed me off. It doesn’t even bother him.

Big time gambler too

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale and Interested
@Ricochet that’s gonna be you if not already

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ricochet
@Reckless Turtle
@apemaxxed

You know which people are in the largest amount of debt constantly 24/7/365? GAMBLERS.

These “geniuses” who are so skilled that they ask you (beg you) for money every 3 days.

I’d rather be friends with an alcoholic than a gambler.

An alcoholic loses his money gradually and you can see it coming, while a gambler loses like $3000 in a matter of weeks, gets in serious debt and then tries to fuck people over, steal, lie and cheat just to get out of that rough spot.

Never trust a gambler. A gambler will put stuff in your drink, empty your wallet, cum in your mouth and then act like nothing happened.
@Octillionaire
@rand anon

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
@Enfant terrible
@Gung-ho Asian

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26410
@Enfant terrible
@Gung-ho Asian
Unironically people should take the red pill advice and hang out with high-value men. Don't hang out with men that have the potential to ruin your life or get you in trouble. Hang out with people that will promote your self-growth and well-being.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
Unironically people should take the red pill advice and hang out with high-value men. Don't hang out with men that have the potential to ruin your life or get you in trouble. Hang out with people that will promote your self-growth and well-being.
or just hang put with well adjusted people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and Deleted member 26410
I just had another $100 day betting on baseball. My 9th in a row. GAMBLING IS WORKING FOR ME THO. IM FINALLY ABLE TO MONEYMAX!

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
Drug addicts are equally as bad.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
I love gambling man i got 500£ a month ago, best moneymaxxing method

I made another $300 today. $2500 so far in July! Autism makes this shit too easy!

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.