I genuinely don’t think being a Manlet is a big failo for Latinos

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
I’ve never had a woman expect me to be tall cuz they’re usually used to squat Mexicans under 165cm especially foreigners.

The Turkish girl I met this morning commented that I’m taller than she expected a have good height. she was like 165). Told her I’m the runt and she said she thought all Latinos were short.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 21863 and 1 other person
Crazy bitch yakhi fuck her ass 🤙🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
conversely being black Manlet is death tier only beurettes will fuck you

White guys don’t need height or looks to begin with just hair and low bf and Asians have low dimorphism so height and muscle are crucial to separate them.

As Latino if you’re above 5’8 you’re golden

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Height is cope bhai.

H20

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and FailedNormieManlet

White guys literally just need to have clear skin, low bf and a good hairstyle

Only ethnics need to be handsome or muscular

I’ve never had a woman expect me to be tall cuz they’re usually used to squat Mexicans under 165cm especially foreigners.

The Turkish girl I met this morning commented that I’m taller than she expected a have good height. she was like 165). Told her I’m the runt and she said she thought all Latinos were short.
How tall are u

• JFL
Muh ‘Latino’ halo only works in America. Only the white looking 6ft+ do well in Europe and East Asia, the brown ethnic ones are all incels out here.

Last edited:
  • JFL
A retarded whore’s opinion doesn’t change the facts.
Countless women I’ve interacted with have made fun of my height. Height is equal to face

• +1
Nah.Only HTN+ or white .Below of HTN can only slay femcel in Turkey.

• JFL
Muh ‘Latino’ halo only works in America. Only the white looking 6ft+ do well in Europe and East Asia, the brown ethnic ones are all incels out here.
Otherway around. You get the halo hard in Europe and mena

I don't see zoomer latinos doing well past 18 here unless they're 5'10+. They hit their prime in junior high school.

I don't see zoomer latinos doing well past 18 here unless they're 5'10+. They hit their prime in junior high school.
where I live, latinos can be 5'4 and still do fine

I "dated" a Mexican girl in Scandinavia: she literally dumped me because I was "short" (I am 177cm = 5'10). :feelshehe:

She was 167cm FYI. :feelshaha:

• JFL
I "dated" a Mexican girl in Scandinavia: she literally dumped me because I was "short" (I am 177cm = 5'10). :feelshehe:

She was 167cm FYI. :feelshaha:
She would have thought a Mexican guy at 177 would be ideal but white Guys have a higher ceiling

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
She would have thought a Mexican guy at 177 would be ideal but white Guys have a higher ceiling
Did you mean a HIGHER FLOOR? :feelshehe:

how-women-see-heights-1-60m-%3C1-80m-big-oof-in-1-76m-59660619.png

• JFL

us cumskins get mogged by spics