I genuinely hope all the early people who tried spreading looksmaxxing get cancer and rot to death painfully

Reformed

Reformed

PCT from test e dick still works
Because all u did was spread looksmaxxing and then stay irrelevant yourself bc ur some autistic incel. Talking about anyone who started yt channels and tiktoks early on thinking they were gonna get popular :lul: . All u did was give the better looking guys which were ur competition a niche to make more content on and surpass u by 500x. Fucking retards. Talking about chads like that Sam guy with a fringe who originally had nothing to do with looksmax, but now posts looksmaxxing shit daily and is making $$$. While you? U just stay irrelevant with ur 200 viewers while u made irreversible damage and increased competition for the rest of us. Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, utter-ascension, blonde chad and 13 others
are you actually retarded

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Exactly

@curlyheadjames is the sole reason u have broccoli haired tiktok kids here en masse

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sudanguy, pig_face, 0hMan and 2 others
Because all u did was spread looksmaxxing and then stay irrelevant yourself bc ur some autistic incel. Talking about anyone who started yt channels and tiktoks early on thinking they were gonna get popular :lul: . All u did was give the better looking guys which were ur competition a niche to make more content on and surpass u by 500x. Fucking retards. Talking about chads like that Sam guy with a fringe who originally had nothing to do with looksmax, but now posts looksmaxxing shit daily and is making $$$. While you? U just stay irrelevant with ur 200 viewers while u made irreversible damage and increased competition for the rest of us. Thanks.
holy truthpill.

• +1
Reactions: randomop and Reformed
looksmaxing is a meme and always has been

you can't delete your genetics

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sudanguy, gr34ter, forevermirin and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, pig_face and Deleted member 31497
No it’s true. The early spreaders on looksmaxxing are irrelevant

Yup, and no one aside from a very tiny niche on tiktok knows who he is 🤣. What a waste
Over for that retard 😂🤣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face and Reformed
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy, randomop and Nick.Harte

Yup, and no one aside from a very tiny niche on tiktok knows who he is 🤣. What a waste
Kept posting on tiktok and getting banned just for syrianpsycho to get 100x more famous than him and make money stealing BOTB threads here by selling them

🤡

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
I just hate how normies are actively aware about looks now tho.
it's a bonus

it's megacringe to hear guys talk about personality or money

society is better off admitting that looks are everything

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
Kept posting on tiktok and getting banned just for syrianpsycho to get 100x more famous than him and make money stealing BOTB threads here by selling them

🤡
He literally made some subscription scam site now ‘Mogwarts’ (stole that name too btw jfl what a Jew), which is literally just a paid looksmax.org @Master COULD HAVE BEEN U BUDDY, oh well

• JFL
Reactions: guy24, sudanguy, pig_face and 1 other person
it's a bonus

it's megacringe to hear guys talk about personality or money

society is better off admitting that looks are everything
Preference then ig. I prefered when no one knew about this

The good ol days before the tiktokcels invaded us..

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and Reformed
it didnt increase competition tho, looksmaxxing is like a meme on tiktok lol

no normie is getting surgery also just because they found about this site

• +1
Reactions: wsada

They still softmaxx...

• +1
Reactions: iblamejews
looksmaxing is a meme and always has been

you can't delete your genetics
But you can definetly hone and provide all the tolls needed to achieve peak potential
looksmaxing isn't about deleting genetics noob

But you can definetly hone and provide all the tolls needed to achieve peak potential
looksmaxing isn't about deleting genetics noob
Absolute bluepill normie nonsense

Go back to reddit, fag

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
on god all the NT normies or higher in my class are using words like bonesmashing, heightmogged and doing stuff like mewing and scentmaxxing or whatever because they are always talking about fragrances and a normie in my class was talking about how mewing improved sport preformance or whatever when little does he know syrianpsycho and all those other natty frauders just hardmaxxed and fraud angles to ascend

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and randomop
curlyjames and syrian psychic both are funded by jews

The good ol days before the tiktokcels invaded us..
Joined Sep 29 2023

Joined Nov 24 2023
on god all the NT normies or higher in my class are using words like bonesmashing, heightmogged and doing stuff like mewing and scentmaxxing or whatever because they are always talking about fragrances and a normie in my class was talking about how mewing improved sport preformance or whatever when little does he know syrianpsycho and all those other natty frauders just hardmaxxed and fraud angles to ascend
Joined Jul 17 2023
Absolute bluepill normie nonsense

Go back to reddit, fag
Joined Jul 18 2023

• WTF
Reactions: wsada
astrosky did it in 2019

people have a right to know the truth

Joined Sep 29 2023

Joined Nov 24 2023

Joined Jul 17 2023

Joined Jul 18 2023