i genuinly want a smart women and i dont care about other things as long as she is not hideous or black am fine with it, where can i find them cuz mos

College libraries, stem related areas and tutoring centers

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gonthar and 8incheer
Lol, they still want Chads...
i can become one i got a good face ill grow some muscles, and since i think i might be smart i can be more reletable to them [i might just cope harder tbh]

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
i can become one i got a good face ill grow some muscles, and since i think i might be smart i can be more reletable to them [i might just cope harder tbh]
From what I've noticed they tend to not care much about muscles(less smart or lower class girls care more about this) and even if you aren't very high IQ it still doesn't matter - face and height are what's important here.

From what I've noticed they tend to not care much about muscles(less smart or lower class girls care more about this) and even if you aren't very high IQ it still doesn't matter - face and height are what's important here.
i think that i have a decent face and ill start to work out soon in summer after i graduate anyways thx m8

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar