I get so lost in the fake scenarios that I can't even discern what is real and fake

nigtard

nigtard

Every day its the same shit I make up things in my head to cope with how shit my life is.All these delusions because I don't want to accept that I'm a loser irl

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l and Michael Myers
bbc

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
I already accepted that I'm a loser but yeah, daydreaming gets us by, too.

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l
Every day its the same shit I make up things in my head to cope with how shit my life is.All these delusions because I don't want to accept that I'm a loser irl
And what are you in these fake scenarios?

I already accepted that I'm a loser but yeah, daydreaming gets us by, too.
I can't accept it,everyday its a new cope and when I come down from it I feel like shit.All week I have been thinking about roping, this probably the closest I have been for yrs

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
I can't accept it,everyday its a new cope and when I come down from it I feel like shit.All week I have been thinking about roping, this probably the closest I have been for yrs
We go through ups and downs all the time. You shouldn't, mustn't rope. The feeling will pass, and you'll feel ok again to brave the day. You got this.

• Hmm...
Reactions: nigtard
And what are you in these fake scenarios?
Not a loser, in my head I believed that I am good looking and smart.But then reality always hits me later on