I give 0 fucks anymore

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
I can’t move back to my home country yet cause my parents don’t allow it, so for the next 1.5 years I’ll give absolutely 0 fucks, skip half my classes and then drop out at 18 and leave this cesspit once and for all. It’s just a bunch of low IQ normies, the school system is so shit that I literally know more than my teachers and the moment I start talking about something interesting I’m just “flexing” because none of these retards have any vocabulary or basic knowledge about anything. I got 90%+ on all my exams without studying, even though in my last school I almost failed, that’s how stupid everyone here is. I had literally 0 thought provoking conversations in the past 6 months, it’s all just about bullshit and propaganda. If you’re thinking about moving to Denmark, pls don’t.

tags

@kebab @Eli @anthony111553 @marek937 @Nick.Harte

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zekken, Nick.Harte, LordSergiXX63 and 3 others
dnrd

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: BearBoy, Deleted member 51465, socialcel and 3 others
0 (fucks)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: kebab and socialcel
Orbanland is always waiting for u bro

• Love it
Reactions: socialcel
Good.

• JFL
I can’t move back to my home country yet cause my parents don’t allow it, so for the next 1.5 years I’ll give absolutely 0 fucks, skip half my classes and then drop out at 18 and leave this cesspit once and for all. It’s just a bunch of low IQ normies, the school system is so shit that I literally know more than my teachers and the moment I start talking about something interesting I’m just “flexing” because none of these retards have any vocabulary or basic knowledge about anything. I got 90%+ on all my exams without studying, even though in my last school I almost failed, that’s how stupid everyone here is. I had literally 0 thought provoking conversations in the past 6 months, it’s all just about bullshit and propaganda. If you’re thinking about moving to Denmark, pls don’t.

tags

Transfer to another school then.

I’ve never been to Denmark, but I have been to other developed parts of the EU and I seriously doubt there’s not a single good school with bright students. If Denmark is that bad just move to a different EU country. The immigration laws are so flexible it’s probably not that hard. And tell your parents you’ll shine the best in Paris, or London or whatever

Last edited:
  • Love it
If school is the problem, then just go straight to the workforce and add certifications and stuff on your resume to make it look nicer

• +1
Transfer to another school then.
I don’t speak danish so not rlly an option.

just move to a different EU country
doubt they’d let me do this but i’ll just try kek. btw i’m from Hungary which is EU country too so it’s not that different from spain or some shit which is why I doubt they’d let me move anywhere else

If school is the problem, then just go straight to the workforce and add certifications and stuff on your resume to make it look nicer
lol that’s the best part, i already make enough so I don’t have to work a job, but they don’t let me leave school

Chillout yeat

• JFL
I don’t speak danish so not rlly an option.

doubt they’d let me do this but i’ll just try kek. btw i’m from Hungary which is EU country too so it’s not that different from spain or some shit which is why I doubt they’d let me move anywhere else

lol that’s the best part, i already make enough so I don’t have to work a job, but they don’t let me leave school
JFL My chadlite cousin lives in Hungary because he met a girl off tinder

I mean I get it that Hungary is one of the “poorer” countries in the EU and Denmark one of the richer ones, but it’s not like there’s only good unis Denmark. Spain, France, Germany all these other good countries have English language unis that’ll probably give you a better experience

Last edited:
  • +1

tags

American education is dog shit. It felt like a joke to me when I returned from 3 years of schooling in Italy.

• +1
mirin

I mean I get it that Hungary is one of the “poorer” countries in the EU and Denmark one of the richer ones, but it’s not like there’s only good unis Denmark.
I’m in hs bhai.

Spain, France, Germany all these other good countries have English language unis that’ll probably give you a better experience
Hmm I guess so, I’ll try to see if they let me move to Spain

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63