i give up

ongongfr

ongongfr

curry bone moggerr
my dick is ony 3.7 inches hard.
my cock is only 3.7 inches. its over.i went to a sex party with all the popular kids at school and the girls sucked my dick and laughed at me. none of them wanted me to fuck them with my tiny pp. they took pics of my pp and leaked it. i wanted a bj so badly i had to do cuckholdery and begging to do so, she crushed my dick with her high heels and when i asked to fuck her she called me disgusting indian and said no. she kicked me out the party at her house and she leaked my cock. all the guys had 8 inch dicks, double my size.
i hate being indian. atleast the hottest girl at my school gave me head, i cummed in like 50 seconds and she got mad and i touched her ass and she called the cops now everyone at school thinks im a rapist cuz she was bent over and i put my cock inher ad she has no idea who i was and she never told me to go in her, i just walked up behind her and put it in her and everyone has pics of my tiny mumbaii cock.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 58230, Deleted member 20370, Tai Lung and 3 others
I give up too

• +1
Reactions: ongongfr and depressionmaxxing
lmao top 5 funniest .org posts ever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dn7, thatrandomteen, soover4me and 2 others
my cock is only 3.7 inches. its over.i went to a sex party with all the popular kids at school and the girls sucked my dick and laughed at me. none of them wanted me to fuck them with my tiny pp. they took pics of my pp and leaked it. i wanted a bj so badly i had to do cuckholdery and begging to do so, she crushed my dick with her high heels and when i asked to fuck her she called me disgusting indian and said no. she kicked me out the party at her house and she leaked my cock. all the guys had 8 inch dicks, double my size.
i hate being indian
bump

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
Cool story bro

never begun lil bro

If that was true you wouldn't say it

my dick is ony 6 inches hard.
my cock is only 6 inches. its over.i went to a sex party with all the popular kids at school and the girls sucked my dick and laughed at me. none of them wanted me to fuck them with my tiny pp. they took pics of my pp and leaked it. i wanted a bj so badly i had to do cuckholdery and begging to do so, she crushed my dick with her high heels and when i asked to fuck her she called me disgusting indian and said no. she kicked me out the party at her house and she leaked my cock. all the guys had 8 inch dicks, double my size.
i hate being indian. atleast the hottest girl at my school gave me head, i cummed in like 120 seconds and she got mad and i touched her ass and she called the cops now everyone at school thinks im a rapist cuz she was bent over and i put my cock inher ad she has no idea who i was and she never told me to go in her, i just walked up behind her and put it in her and everyone has pics of my tiny polish cock.

i hate being indian. atleast the hottest girl at my school gave me head, i cummed in like 50 seconds and she got mad and i touched her ass and she called the cops now everyone at school thinks im a rapist cuz she was bent over and i put my cock inher ad she has no idea who i was and she never told me to go in her, i just walked up behind her and put it in her and everyone has pics of my tiny mumbaii :feelsgah: :aheago: cock
Go get a surgery then and give me the girls contact who fucked you because I wanna let her taste some real big curry cock :aheago::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: corlozano
i hate being indian. atleast the hottest girl at my school gave me head, i cummed in like 50 seconds and she got mad and i touched her ass and she called the cops now everyone at school thinks im a rapist cuz she was bent over and i put my cock inher ad she has no idea who i was and she never told me to go in her, i just walked up behind her and put it in her and everyone has pics of my tiny mumbaii cock.
It’s not being Indian u just have terrible genetics i hope u don’t breed only chadpreets like me should breed with good coloring decent pheno good frame good height and big dick 💯💯