BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Hu-cow pilled
Get that green eye halo , pessimimstic gonna be moged so hard

@ranierean

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mayo mogger and TechnoBoss
Just stare at the sun bro. I followed @Clavicular 's guide to sun staring and now I have A10 mogger eyes. This could be you bro but you don't wanna take looksmaxxing serious.

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
Just stare at the sun bro. I followed @Clavicular 's guide to sun staring and now I have A10 mogger eyes. This could be you bro but you don't wanna take looksmaxxing serious.
When i went to spain for a week and got proper sun, my eyes turned to a dominant green, a light green, when they were hazel when i was in the JEWNITED KINGDOM. There maybe some truth to this.

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
When i went to spain for a week and got proper sun, my eyes turned to a dominant green, a light green, when they were hazel when i was in the JEWNITED KINGDOM. There maybe some truth to this.
See? There is SO MUCH EVIDENCE to support this legitimate looksmaxxing technique.

Some people just don't want to ascend I suppose.

See? There is SO MUCH EVIDENCE to support this legitimate looksmaxxing technique.

jfl i wouldnt sun gaze during peak hours but during sunset, shit is legit for getting vitamin d. If your retinas are exposed to sunlight your pores in your skin open up (This is why a lot of people get sun damage)

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss

can you link a study or sumn, i thought this wasnt supported by jewish science