Im gonna do something very stupid today

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
im gonna call a girl from my class without actually having something to say to her so i will come across as weird and aspie. too high inhib to ask her out and i rly cant take a no rn.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch, Dicklet3incher and viniciz
how u doing today brother

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid
im gonna call a girl from my class without actually having something to say to her so i will come across as weird and aspie. too high inhib to ask her out and i rly cant take a no rn.
Lol i remember doing something like this back in the day, i literally randomly messaged a girl in my class that i havent spoke to or seen
in 5 years :lul:, it didnt lead anywhere

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid and Alt Number 3
she'll just think you are desperate

• So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Dicklet3incher
Lol i remember doing something like this back in the day, i literally randomly messaged a girl in my class that i havent spoke to or seen
in 5 years :lul:, it didnt lead anywhere
i saw her yesterday lol

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
but wont be able to do anything about it
just message her your 9 inch cawk and say nothing else. See how she responds. Thats your best chance imo.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid and Dicklet3incher
just message her your 9 inch cawk and say nothing else. See how she responds. Thats your best chance imo.
No, dont do this until you have at least 10 minutes of normal dialogue

i thought being friendly was a good idea. maybe i can vent to her about my oneitis and how much of an abused dog i am