I got a dirty look from an old man on the train. So I took these pics. Explain guys.

Bzz

Bzz

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
Explain me why I got a dirty look from an old man who sat in front of me in the train. I looked at him aggressively and he looked away. I hate it when people look at me with jealousy or the kind of look of who do he think he is. I am literally ascending. What is u doing besides getting fatter and aging faster than a dog. Jfl. I want explanation u guys. I literally thought I looked ugly because he wasn't really smiling when he looked at me. But he wasn't disgusted also. It's like who do he think his with eyebrows raised up. What does this indication mean? Is it cuz of my eyebags? Cuz of my bloat? I literally just woke up.

Attachments

• IMG_20240210_233131.jpg
    IMG_20240210_233131.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240210_233215.jpg
    IMG_20240210_233215.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240210_233045.jpg
    IMG_20240210_233045.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240210_233106.jpg
    Screenshot_20240210_233106.jpg
    335.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, Klasik01, aleksander and 1 other person
He recognised you your famous bhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, EggKing, TechnoBoss and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Nick.Harte, Deleted member 58285 and 3 others
ltn

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
He was probably mad that you mogged him

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and Bzz
it's because he wanted to cum on your jewish nose ltn

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Explain me why I got a dirty look from an old man who sat in front of me in the train. I looked at him aggressively and he looked away. I hate it when people look at me with jealousy or the kind of look of who do he think he is. I am literally ascending. What is u doing besides getting fatter and aging faster than a dog. Jfl. I want explanation u guys. I literally thought I looked ugly because he wasn't really smiling when he looked at me. But he wasn't disgusted also. It's like who do he think his with eyebrows raised up. What does this indication mean? Is it cuz of my eyebags? Cuz of my bloat? I literally just woke up.
HTN when jutting LTN when not jutting. Probably fixable with genio. DM me for insight

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, rulothecab and Deleted member 51465
mtn

you look fucking disgusting. id look at you in shame, pity and anger to.

gross.

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars, aleksander, Nick.Harte and 2 others
He was distraught over the mog

Dantes lookin ahhh
Yeah a 6’4 Nordic Chad version of Dante
Why is a curry looking sandnigger thinks he can insult me

• JFL
Reactions: Bzz
Yeah a 6’4 Nordic Chad version of Dante
Why is a curry looking sandnigger thinks he can insult me
What r u doing here if u are Chad jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
You just look so unlikeable lmao

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
Could u specify what's so unlikable about me in these pics? Thanks, my dear friend.
Too long to explain and it would go through your head.

It’s just harmony. Like how Jack Nicholson looks charismatic, and thus his personality developed that way.

Physiognomy bro.

• +1
Too long to explain and it would go through your head.

It’s just harmony. Like how Jack Nicholson looks charismatic, and thus his personality developed that way.

Physiognomy bro.
Jack Nicholson looks truecel now. And was mtn at his peak.

Jfl. He thought that's the rating section king. I am honored to be in his vicinity.
@Funkyflamingo is this u? u changed name?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
I get Chad treatment irl cuz of my looks tho
In Norway
No you don’t. You’re like one of the many Nordic pussies getting dominated by immigrants

• JFL
Reactions: proxyy and Bzz
No you don’t. You’re like one of the many Nordic pussies getting dominated by immigrants
I’m at the top of the food chain keep coping LOL who even are you

Could u specify what's so unlikable about me in these pics? Thanks, my dear friend.
I can point it out for you, it's your short face syndrome. You don't look unpleasant but you're not good looking in any way right now. Consult a maxfac for a final verdict, even if you don't wanna get the surgery, that way you'll know this is your actual problem and you'll be able to address your looks properly if you ever decide to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, Bzz and rulothecab
I suppose its because you're mena and having blue eyes

I’m at the top of the food chain keep coping LOL who even are you
You’re not. These ain’t the 90s anymore lil bro. Local Northern European women prefer foreigners who are more masculine and no beta cucks unlike the local men. Look around how silly y’all look. Don’t even know how to fight. When one of your friends are in trouble you’ll just watch him getting fucked up😂

You’re not. These ain’t the 90s anymore lil bro. Local Northern European women prefer foreigners who are more masculine and no beta cucks unlike the local men. Look around how silly y’all look. Don’t even know how to fight. When one of your friends are in trouble you’ll just watch him getting fucked up😂
That’s just a steortype and assumptions LOL
I live my life like a literal chad in Norway
Foreigners bow to me
Keep coping

That’s just a steortype and assumptions LOL
I live my life like a literal chad in Norway
Foreigners bow to me
Keep coping
You don’t😂 once you face an African immigrant you’ll chicken out and look down when he walks past you. Youre prob some horsefaced beta cuck

• +1
You don’t😂 once you face an African immigrant you’ll chicken out and look down when he walks past you. Youre prob some horsefaced beta cuck
Literal opposite happens everyday but sure keep coping LOL
And my face is posted in my account
6’4 btw

He wanted to doggy style u

🤣
Sure
Chadlite face+6’4 is htn in 2024
Chadlite HAAHHA. Nigga you look typical Northern European beta twink cuck 😂 mid mtn
Side picture is brutal
EB1124F8 1E73 4271 8E3C 46D4B3923FD2
E6115319 F24D 42A4 823C CB7B58BE52AC

Attachments

• F6D797AF-549B-4AFB-A4F2-A92AE71D7837.jpeg
    F6D797AF-549B-4AFB-A4F2-A92AE71D7837.jpeg
    445.2 KB · Views: 0
That was your chance to loose virginity bhai

• +1
Reactions: fufurjde
Brutal
You only get dirty looks from old homosexuals instead of foids

You mogged him so he got confused and activated his defense mechanisms
Good job bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770 and Bzz
You look so fucking autistic i dont believe these photos are real

• JFL