i got a year and a few months to looksmaxx

Wholesome BOI

Wholesome BOI

Iron
guys i need some help i only got a year and a few months to looksmaxx. I'm going to texas a and m as soon as i graduate but problem is i'm a manlet spic what are some tips or routines i could follow so i don't become the next ER.

guys i need some help i only got a year and a few months to looksmaxx. I'm going to texas a and m as soon as i graduate but problem is i'm a manlet spic what are some tips or routines i could follow so i don't become the next ER.
How manlet?

Face: Mew, chewing, SkinCare, Use second jaw resting place, squint a tiny a bit, surgery for everything else
Body: Just do your average routine. Main goal is to get low body fat and train neck. Make sure to eat clean, sleep 9 hours etc.
Height: Wear lifts, posturemaxx, hop on mk677

I'm sure there's more, just gotta dig around a little bit

Face: Mew, chewing, SkinCare, Use second jaw resting place, squint a tiny a bit, surgery for everything else
Body: Just do your average routine. Main goal is to get low body fat and train neck. Make sure to eat clean, sleep 9 hours etc.
Height: Wear lifts, posturemaxx, hop on mk677

I'm sure there's more, just gotta dig around a little bit
What is this second jaw resting place I’ve seen spoken of the last few days? What’s it do precisely?

Get shoe lifts to get to 5’9 you might grow another inch or two as well since you’re 17, save up for leg lengthening in the future as well

Get your plates checked boyo, if they are closed you will not grow.

What is this second jaw resting place I’ve seen spoken of the last few days? What’s it do precisely?
It's really only for people who have a recessed chin. You have two resting places for your jaw. You are probably using the one that makes it more recessed. Use the one that's more forward grown. It will make your overall lower third just look better. Also it doesn't effect mewing.

Its possible OP. I went from this:

To this:

In 1 year and 2 months

Of course Im no model, but I get a few iois and Im leaving this site.

Shoe lifts will defo help you, as said not much can be improved without people seeing your face and telling what you can fix.

Good luck!

mexican growth plates close very early on (black's growth plates too) i did research on this, you're only 1 in below avg for mexicans, just money max and lifts fraud tbh, don't go er medical tech progresses really quickly, LL surgery might become a lot better (the most expensive form of it uses magnets and does not leave open wounds leaving minimal infection rates and speedy recovery) and other shit might become available.

Last edited: