I got approached by 3 girls

timid

timid

niche
Three white schoolgirls approached me while I was going about my business. I'm sixteen years old, and one of them was incredibly fit and wasn't using fakeup she was definitely a HTB or a stacylite. The other two were MTB, and they all requested for my snap, which I supplied to them. They complimented my large jaw and my striking a10 eyes. JFL In reality, I'm a chadlite.

Btw I’m nordic and 6’1

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, Jamaldickjavontus, CreepyJewel1 and 6 others
Proof: Just trust me bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, kebab, Jamaldickjavontus and 9 others
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, ItsOver.com, CreepyJewel1 and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: kebab, CreepyJewel1, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
bro me too, they complimented my mewing technique and ask me to teach them, i demostrated by putting my tongue into the roof of their mouth....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, TAChipmunk, kebab and 15 others
nobody cares. we are all gay now on this forum:p

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and 3virtues
Lmao how did this guy think we’d not recognise Barrett’s eyes, no words…
IMG 1526
Definitely Barrett’s eyes…
IMG 1426

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and GuyFromSingapore
Useless brag post with no proof.

Seems to me like tales from your basement.

Useless brag post with no proof.

Seems to me like tales from your basement.
If I sent my face would you believe?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
bro me too, they complimented my mewing technique and ask me to teach them, i demostrated by putting my tongue into the roof of their mouth....
Lmfao

Also cringe bio op kys

• JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and Deleted member 28896
I've seen users post eyebrows/eyes whils't looking incel, although i seriously doubt someone with such good eyes as yours being incel, theres a rule for looks which state if one feature is good, then the rest probably too.
that rule is prime bs

• +1
Reactions: timid
Same nigga they complimented my thick dense chest (I have gyno)

• JFL
Reactions: TAChipmunk and timid
tales from the basement

Tales from auschwitz ovens

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, hopecel and timid
Three white schoolgirls approached me while I was going about my business. I'm sixteen years old, and one of them was incredibly fit and wasn't using fakeup she was definitely a HTB or a stacylite. The other two were MTB, and they all requested for my snap, which I supplied to them. They complimented my large jaw and my striking a10 eyes. JFL In reality, I'm a chadlite.

Btw I’m nordic and 6’1
You don’t have a10 eyes.
They are a30
Boyo look at my eye reveal post

Thread 'Do my eyebrows seem too high set?'
https://looksmax.org/threads/do-my-eyebrows-seem-too-high-set.879960/

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk and timid

Btw I’m nordic and 6’1
larpingcurries.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues and reptiles

Btw I’m nordic and 6’1
do you have longer hair?

Proof: Just trust me bro
This tbh.

OP, if they didn't ask for your number/wanted to fuck you/etc this means absolutely nothing.

Nobody 'almost gets laid'.

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
You studio incel

snapchat is the worst thing you can get from foids brah. you should know that I see you are still young, please don't betray your strong sperm like that next time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back