I got brutally heightmogged by foids today

Birdcell

Birdcell

Not Zephir
I fucking swear you guys cope with saying past 5'10 height doesn't matter. It does MATTER. Today I went to the mall to buy me some perfume , so hoodie on , mask on , only my eye area visible (my strongest feature btw) , I enter this shit and I immediately want to rope , because I see like fucking 2 PAKISTANI bitches heightmogging me (I'm 5'11 btw) , and out of 200 hundred people maybe , I was heightmogged by german foids like 20-30 times and I'm not even talking about the guys. The average zoomer here is 6'3. And the worst part about this shit , is that I only got glances from low status smelly gypsy whores near the train station. Fucking over
:feelsree::feelswah::feelswhy:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15576 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 5802 and 1 other person
Face son face
It's all about face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, metagross, sergeant blackpill and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Madhate
Youre not 5'11 mate

• +1
Reactions: Vegyn
Have yet to see a single tall south asian female, pretty sure they were something else then or at least wearing 10 inch heels

Have yet to see a single tall south asian female, pretty sure they were something else then or at least wearing 10 inch heels
In Germany even ethnics are tall :blackpill:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
6'1 is minimum to be human, and it's growing as always, we have grown a lot taller in just 100 years, and there's a reason for that and it's not just environment. It's the fact that women CHOOSE the taller guys 90% of the time, while the short men will be incels forever. Natural selection.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
6'1 is minimum to be human, and it's growing as always, we have grown a lot taller in just 100 years, and there's a reason for that and it's not just environment. It's the fact that women CHOOSE the taller guys 90% of the time, while the short men will be incels forever. Natural selection.
Nah they breeding with good looking chadlets . No One wants the tall ogre

In Germany even ethnics are tall :blackpill:
Where im from the people are taller.. there are tall ethnic chicks (around 5'9-5'10, turkish or moroccan) but ive only once seen a 6ft ethnic chick but she was moroccan

Where Is my Stacy?? I'm 195 cms
Exactly, height doesn't matter lmao :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
You are either 1 psl in the face (deformed tier), which is most likely not true,
or you are the biggest autist in every place you go to

• +1
Reactions: Duke of cumskins
You are either 1 psl in the face (deformed tier), which is most likely not true,
It matters but face Is 10x more important. A 195 CMS chad Is unmoggable, and a 175 cm One Will still mog me.

• +1
No way it doesn't matter , I know , if I had been 195cm I'd be a slayer despite my :ogre: face

• JFL
It matters but face Is 10x more important. A 195 CMS chad Is unmoggable, and a 175 cm One Will still mog me.
The 175 cm chad isn't human to girls, that's the problem, you think that height doesn't matter a lot cus YOU ARE 195 CM, that's like a chad saying looks don't matter.
I'd say height>face UNTIL 6' and above, after that face>height. A 6' chad mogs you (if you are 3 psl, guessing by your comments),
a 5'9 chad doesn't mog you though, he's not even human to girls, too short for them (depending on where you live)

I
The 175 cm chad isn't human to girls, that's the problem, you think that height doesn't matter a lot cus YOU ARE 195 CM, that's like a chad saying looks don't matter.
I'd say height>face UNTIL 6' and above, after that face>height. A 6' chad mogs you (if you are 3 psl, guessing by your comments),
a 5'9 chad doesn't mog you though, he's not even human to girls, too short for them (depending on where you live)
I'm 5'11 and live in Germany , so it's realistically over ? I have this feeling tbh

• JFL
That May Be true in some heightist country like Germany or netherlands. In Italy height Is secondary asf, i can only mog ppl in my same face tier

I

I'm 5'11 and live in Germany , so it's realistically over ? I have this feeling tbh
I'd say if you mog or are the same height as at least 40% of the population (male) of YOUR AGE GROUP, then you're good, if not, then it's over unless 5.5 psl+.

That May Be true in some heightist country like Germany or netherlands. In Italy height Is secondary asf, i can only mog ppl in my same face tier
Every country is heightist, you just don't see it cus you heightmog everyone so it seems like it doesn't matter to you. If you think you get mogged now, imagine how much you'd get mogged by being 6' and below. Your height halos you A LOT, you get more business opportunities, girls and people will want to hang out with you just because you're the tall guy. People automatically think you're stronger than them just because of height so there's also the intimidation factor. But you don't really need to care about height, after all, you probably mog everyone in Italy so it's not a problem for you.
From your point view, I would agree that yes, face>all. You are just one step away from ascending and getting out of this shithole forum

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Madhate
Ideal height difference according to foids
68B5EA37 D848 4D7C B7F0 091A7D0F4403

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell and metagross
i feel disgust towards females 5'9 or over

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa