In 2024 6ft is manlet territory : I got brutally heightmogged

VenatorLuparius

VenatorLuparius

Your skin and bones, turn into something beautiful
I thought I was safe sitting at 6ft but in 2024 standards are through the roof.

Went to gym today and put on those comfortable flat soles sneakers because my right achilles' heel is starting to hurt with the daily 12K steps

Images 1

Terrible mistake : I got height mogged by half the people I saw outside and a good number of them were foids. JFL I felt violated and emasculated.

I usually wear oxford shoes at work or some 1 1/2 inch soles Alexander Mcqueen sneakers which bring me to 6ft1 or 6f1 1/2. I had forgotten how everybody is heightfrauding these days.

Average height for Gen Z is probably 5ft11 for the boys and 5ff9 for the girls. LL is going to become as random as a hair transplant in about a decade.

TLDR : It never began for manlets below 6ft + if you're not heightfrauding in 2024 regardless of your height, are you even trying ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ambi, HTN_Mentalcel, exo and 7 others

Went to gym today and put on those comfortable flat soles sneakers because my right achilles' heel is starting to hurt with the daily 12K steps

View attachment 2899626
Terrible mistake : I got height mogged by half the people I saw outside and a good number of them were foids. JFL I felt violated and emasculated.

I usually wear oxford shoes at work or some 1 1/2 inch soles Alexander Mcqueen sneakers which bring me to 6ft1 or 6f1 1/2. I had forgotten how everybody is heightfrauding these days.

Average height for Gen Z is probably 5ft11 for the boys and 5ff9 for the girls. LL is going to become as random as a hair transplant in about a decade.

TLDR : It never began for manlets below 6ft + if you're not heightfrauding in 2024 regardless of your height, are you even trying ?
6ft tall is in the top 20% of men in america

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
if ur a burgercel ur not manlet territory, you probably measured yourself wrong

This
I feel tiny at 6 feet tall in north Western Europe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and VenatorLuparius

View attachment 2899626

i'm 6' and feel like a giant in migrant areas, and midget in main city

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
I feel short at 6'5 as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan and VenatorLuparius

View attachment 2899626

TLDR : It never began for manlets below 6ft + if you're not heightfrauding in 2024 regardless of your height, are you even trying
real. i was walking around a uni campus, at 5 foot 10 and a half, not a single person was shorter than me. half the foids were taller.
however it may not be over for me, as im 17 and they were 19, 20, 21. all i can do is hope, otherwise rope and die.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, Diarrhoea and VenatorLuparius
i'm 6' and feel like a giant in migrant areas, and midget in main city
Deathnics are manlets because most of them don't have access to quality food in their home country. But second or third generation immigrants have access to prime goyslop which make them obese and tall at the same time so they're quite tall.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Richard Cheese
6 feet is where life begins, but it's not enough for it to be an attractive feature on its own

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Wrong measurement cel youre prolly 5'10

• +1
Reactions: ambi
its okay, buddy
4102046 6 ft org cels

• JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Richard Cheese, ambi and 1 other person
6ft is average range here in Finland and ofc average men get mogged to death sometimes

What country 🤣🤣

i also feel short at 6’6 in america even in the hispanic town i live in

• JFL
Reactions: Aero and optimisticzoomer
Unlike these other retards, I am 6'3.8-6'4 and heightmog most people, but it feels like I don't because I notice when someone heightmogs me. So it may be only 1 in 40-50 guys or whatever if I'm walking down the street, but that means I usually see a handful of people who heightmog me if I walk to the supermarket or something

So that's probably what it is. You're not actually shorter than most, u just notice when u get heightmogged more. Although at 6' you probably heightmog 3 in every 5 men or something

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, VenatorLuparius and 5.5psl
Unlike these other retards, I am 6'3.8-6'4 and heightmog most people, but it feels like I don't because I notice when someone heightmogs me. So it may be only 1 in 40-50 guys or whatever if I'm walking down the street, but that means I usually see a handful of people who heightmog me if I walk to the supermarket or something

So that's probably what it is. You're not actually shorter than most, u just notice when u get heightmogged more. Although at 6' you probably heightmog 3 in every 5 men or something
this
we only notice the guys who heightmog us and not the majority we mog
at 192cm barefoot i heightmog 99% guys
retards above saying they feel "short" at 6'5 and 6'6 just lol prolly they are at max 6'1

• +1
Reactions: Aero, VenatorLuparius and optimisticzoomer

View attachment 2899626

Good now you know my pain at 5'11

Deathnics are manlets because most of them don't have access to quality food in their home country. But second or third generation immigrants have access to prime goyslop which make them obese and tall at the same time so they're quite tall.
Can you explain Southern Europeans being shorter then? The diets are not too dissimilar to North Europe.

View attachment 2899626

TLDR : It never began for manlets below 6ft + if you're not heightfrauding in 2024 regardless of your height, are you even trying
I'm calling tales from mental asylum of Uttar Pradesh. The average woman is ~5'7" and that's on the tallest of tall range unless you're a Balkan ogre. JFC.

Last edited:

View attachment 2899626

Insecurity + conformation bias. As someone who also had height neuroticism, it’s all in your head. If you 6 foot or above, height literally does not matter, especially considering girls are terrible at estimating. I am 5”9 as of a year ago and I have told girls I am 5”5 as well as 6 foot and they believed me both times.

• +1
Reactions: diekodieko and Richard Cheese