I got called out on my social media

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
So after nightouts with normies friend and the new 3 people. I don’t remember much what we did besides the drinking part, so fast forward at 4am the guy just keep bringing up that before we hangouts he stalked everyone social media to know who we are like. I had Naruto pictures from 2009 or something. This guy prob think it is nonNT for a grown assman to not delete a cartoonish post from a decade ago.

Now I have deleted almost every post it is not social or NT.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 28896
@Xangsane @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @andy9432 @Beastimmung

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Even blacks like Naruto lol

I dont even have any socialmedia. I am a ghost. I dont exist.

Fuguzi fugazi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
u a weak ass nigga

• Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Over for you high inhib you basically got bullied

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 20370, NerdcelThundercok and 1 other person
Over for you high inhib you basically got bullied
Bullied??

They were no malicious intention just a comment by normie find it weird. So it is nonNT.

Bullied??

They were no malicious intention just a comment by normie find it weird. So it is nonNT.
You got bullied, he called you out for being non nt and you got self conscious and deleted it. If chad has Naruto on his profile from 14 years ago he laughs about it

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Pikabro, Deleted member 20370 and 2 others
You got bullied, he called you out for being non nt and you got self conscious and deleted it. If chad has Naruto on his profile from 14 years ago he laughs about it
Nah thanks to him tho. I didnt know I have Naruto profile on my facebook feed. If I knew I would have gotten rid of it by myself

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
Nah thanks to him tho. I didnt know I have Naruto profile on my facebook feed. If I knew I would have gotten rid of it by myself
Doesn't really matter if you remove or not, if you are gl it is cute/nerdy (good) but if you are ugly then it is huge failo, as everything else is

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL

Can I fuck your pretty Gook sister?

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
That was in 2009 when u were a babby tho I don't get it