I got halo hard by dressing like this

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
The day I go to Uni dressing like this I get more respect from foids and men overall. Have been testing on and off for two months now.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: brb7, sportsmogger and Xangsane
pics not loading

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
cant open files but lemme guess its some cringey ass old money style with cargo pants?

• JFL
Reactions: yirma19
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and sportsmogger
250BF998 1233 455E 9607 F5F89BD7AD2A

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Looks gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27789 and sozz
check again
such a cringe style if you wear that casually your gonna get clowned 100 percent it looks like your trying way too fucking hard.if you aint 6'2 and htn atleast facially dont even consider this shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Detective, sportsmogger, FacialStructure404 and 2 others
such a cringe style if you wear that casually your gonna get clowned 100 percent it looks like your trying way too fucking hard.if you aint 6'2 and htn atleast facially dont even consider this shit
I am gook, this is how gooks are expected to dress, even in Germany here people overdress too. I have spoken with 3 foids now and they all agree that they would love it if there bf dress like this.

• +1
Reactions: nanefer, Deleted member 29167 and poopoohead
I am gook, this is how gooks are expected to dress, even in Germany here people overdress too. I have spoken with 3 foids now and they all agree that they would love it if there bf dress like this.
how tall are you tho be honest bc in germany ive heard the average height for uni is 6 foot

Meanwhile every mtn zoomers dress like this in Sweden no one seemed to be make fun off. Only immature dude would bring it up tbh.

how tall are you tho be honest bc in germany ive heard the average height for uni is 6 foot
5'10 but I wear insole when im outside. My proportion look tall af for my height I can dm u.

5'10 but I wear insole when im outside. My proportion look tall af for my height I can dm u.
i believe you its all good i guess it depends where your from bc the country i live in your gonna get clowened 100 percent and laughed at

• +1
Reactions: sozz
i believe you its all good i guess it depends where your from bc the country i live in your gonna get clowened 100 percent and laughed at
what country?

whether you can dress like this and get away with it or not is heavily dependant on your height and facial aesthetics

whether you can dress like this and get away with it or not is heavily dependant on your height and facial aesthetics
I am kpopmax af.

• +1
Reactions: sozz
Make sense

I haven't got called out by the Nordic or German, but atleast this is a norm in NEA Korea and Japan. I am the only gook in my class. They know I am different already so yeah .

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Think i would rather kill myself then dress like this

Think i would rather kill myself then dress like this

Where are you from? Quite a surprise to hear Nordic hesitate to wear these, given that all Nordic men I have seen almost all of them dress like this.

Where are you from? Quite a surprise to hear Nordic hesitate to wear these, given that all Nordic men I have seen almost all of them dress like this.
Sweden, People dont dress like this lmao

Sweden, People dont dress like this lmao

then how come the Norwegian and Swedes in my classes dress like old money?

They are from Oslo, Bergen and Stockholm. Maybe in small town it's different?

then how come the Norwegian and Swedes in my classes dress like old money?

They are from Oslo, Bergen and Stockholm. Maybe in small town it's different?
This is not that same style and old money is old news now

This is not that same style and old money is old news now
Yeah that's why I specifically say gook style not old money Stockholmes douche style.

Then how do Swedes dress right now if not old money?

I haven't seen them for awhile now since I have been evading them.

only wear this if you are lean and have good skin

• +1
Yeah that's why I specifically say gook style not old money Stockholmes douche style.

Then how do Swedes dress right now if not old money?

I haven't seen them for awhile now since I have been evading them.
Yeah dressing like this definitely halos you if gook, need to be quite lean to pull it off though.

I personally don't think every pheno can pull this off

Yeah dressing like this definitely halos you if gook, need to be quite lean to pull it off though.

I personally don't think every pheno can pull this off
I am 12% bf at most

then nigga what else is he supposed to wear?

• +1