Where the fuck do I buy tretinoin

V

Venommm_

Iron
I used to use a site but they don’t let you buy tret off their , u have to email them or some dumb shit

I’m in the uk. I’ve been using 0.05% tretinoin for like 8 months and wanna keep using it. Anyone got a site I can buy it from?

pay me and I might get it for you

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
I used to use a site but they don’t let you buy tret off their , u have to email them or some dumb shit

I’m in the uk. I’ve been using 0.05% tretinoin for like 8 months and wanna keep using it. Anyone got a site I can buy it from?
Skinorac.com worked for me. Good customer service too. I used gift card but I think they accept paypal too

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_
skinandme.com

Skinorac.com worked for me. Good customer service too. I used gift card but I think they accept paypal too
Is it the ‘tretiwell’ cream? That’s what I find when searching the site

Is it the ‘tretiwell’ cream? That’s what I find when searching the site
Probably a new product since I don’t remember seeing that one. Just browse any of the retin-a (tret) options they have in the ance section. I personally bought the 30g h&h one.

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_
Depends on where you live, If you live in India like me. You can just ask for tretinoin from any pharmacy, and they will gladly hand it over to you, no questions asked. If not, then you need to find someone with a prescription and have them get it for you.