I GOT HEIGHTMOGGED SO HARD AGAIN.WHAT IS THIS WORLD

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
Another day,Another height thread:
Ok boys this is it.I swear I think I'm gonna cry right now.6 ft is nothing in 2019 Absoloutely Nothing.I dont fucking understand this shit.How.Is.This Possible...But let's start again
I AM 6 FT OK?183 CM ON THE DOT NIGHT HEIGHT.I walk into the grocery store and I heightmog everyone at the checkout except 1 Man who was 6 ft 8.I swear He had a whole head on me.Then I get all the things I need,head to the checkout.And on my way there 3 Middle Easterners walk past me.All mogged me by 3 inches.I swear on my life.I was starting to question my existence and legit stood there for 3 whole seconds.Then I am like:"Hmm that was just a big coincedence that these subhumans all heightmogged you so hard".Then after I coped my way out of that situation I Go to an empty checkout where nobody was for some reason.I put everything down,pay (get a few looks from 2 girls on the other line.And head out.Then I see this creature ...it was a woman I held my breath for 1 second looked at her how she was walking past me and she was legit 4 inches taller.My aspie ass immediately looks at her shoes...She was wearing flats
giphy.gif

I was legit about to cry I felt like a baby I walked out and ran away I swear.Then I went to a corner Where nobody saw.Took a few selfies to remind me how good I look.And headed to my uncles place back with my head looking down.This is it boys.6 ft 4 is ideal.I used to cope too.I apologize.you were right.German women are amazonian tier its unreal.

Everyone saying I'm not 6 ft...I am.I mogged some people there by a whole head.But there were stronger forces who were able to shatter my ego.Thanks Ladies and Gentlemen.My pleasure

Everyone who didnt read...Good for you it's useless anyway

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Ethnicsmatter, Vitruvian and 4 others
try being a manlet. you wouldn't last a day

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, Vitruvian, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
If I was below 5 ft 11.
I WOULD SELL MY PARENTS CAR IMMEDIATELY AND GET 4 INCHES LL.
I DONT CARE.
you realize LL is not worth it, right. def not a viable solution

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
you realize LL is not worth it, right. def not a viable solution
It is worth it I'm even thinking about it right now.I want my height.Height is the most powerful thing for a man

It is worth it I'm even thinking about it right now.I want my height.Height is the most powerful thing for a man
6 foot is enough. You don't have to mog everyone in height unless you're ogre maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 1560 and BigBoy
Cry for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 2205 and itsoverbuddyboyo
6 ft is more than enough, and extra inch or two would barely help you. id love to be 6 ft ngl. i hope im still growing and could be 6ft by 18. im praying to god even though im an atheist.

i dont wanna be a 5'10" manlet

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Lelek, Deleted member 2352 and 1 other person
I'm really concerned about you.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 2352
Finally a sane person.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
Another day,Another height thread:
Ok boys this is it.I swear I think I'm gonna cry right now.6 ft is nothing in 2019 Absoloutely Nothing.I dont fucking understand this shit.How.Is.This Possible...But let's start again
I AM 6 FT OK?183 CM ON THE DOT NIGHT HEIGHT.I walk into the grocery store and I heightmog everyone at the checkout except 1 Man who was 6 ft 8.I swear He had a whole head on me.Then I get all the things I need,head to the checkout.And on my way there 3 Middle Easterners walk past me.All mogged me by 3 inches.I swear on my life.I was starting to question my existence and legit stood there for 3 whole seconds.Then I am like:"Hmm that was just a big coincedence that these subhumans all heightmogged you so hard".Then after I coped my way out of that situation I Go to an empty checkout where nobody was for some reason.I put everything down,pay (get a few looks from 2 girls on the other line.And head out.Then I see this creature ...it was a woman I held my breath for 1 second looked at her how she was walking past me and she was legit 4 inches taller.My aspie ass immediately looks at her shoes...She was wearing flats
giphy.gif

I was legit about to cry I felt like a baby I walked out and ran away I swear.Then I went to a corner Where nobody saw.Took a few selfies to remind me how good I look.And headed to my uncles place back with my head looking down.This is it boys.6 ft 4 is ideal.I used to cope too.I apologize.you were right.German women are amazonian tier its unreal.

Everyone saying I'm not 6 ft...I am.I mogged some people there by a whole head.But there were stronger forces who were able to shatter my ego.Thanks Ladies and Gentlemen.My pleasure

Everyone who didnt read...Good for you it's useless anyway
There's always a bigger fish.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
low iq 6 feet is more than enough even german foids think its tall

low iq 6 feet is more than enough even german foids think its tall
Wenn du in meiner situation gewesen wärst...

Are you from lookism?

avg height for girls where i live is like 5'3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
I thought you were a manlet ngl. When I was 5'10 in India I height mogged most people tbh
Holy fuck my 6 ft manlet height in India.I think I would be the local chad if I went there.Pretty tempting to fuck indian Stacy's tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205