I got hunter eyes [UEECELS GTFIH]

D

Deleted member 27148

Platinum
Mashallah my plan worked. This was all in maybe 4-5 months. Icehooding is not cope

Attachments

• now.png
    now.png
    47.4 KB · Views: 0
  • average.png
    average.png
    601.1 KB · Views: 0
  • subhuman.png
    subhuman.png
    46.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: unlucko, Deleted member 28691, 5.5psl and 9 others
Are you trying to build brown fat in those areas with ice hooding or what? That theory sounds suspect to be honest as ice is supposed to KILL fat cells.

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_ and It'snotover
Are you trying to build brown fat in those areas with ice hooding or what? That theory sounds suspect to be honest as ice is supposed to KILL fat cells.
To be honest I have no idea how it works jfl iirc i remember just waking up one day and thinking "how come eskimos have hunter eyes.... but sub saharan african dont.. WAIT! they live in the cold!" so that's how i remembered icehooding.

I also did some eyelid pulling and I permasquint

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: StalinCel, Lonenely sigma, RAMU KAKA and 1 other person
mainly squint and puberty, icehood cope if not counterproductive

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
Reactions: Venommm_
Mashallah my plan worked. This was all in maybe 4-5 months. Icehooding is not cope
Yure a big old squinter. Juts luk at that tenshon in yur brow rige. Shame on you. Ice hooding wirked about as well fir you as Hooked on a Phonics wirked fir me.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Yure a big old squinter. Juts luk at that tenshon in yur brow rige. Shame on you. Ice hooding wirked about as well fir you as Hooked on a Phonics wirked fir me.
does he have tension in 2nd pic? what is phonic?

• Woah
If it works, it works

• +1
bro discovered squinting

• +1
Reactions: FinasterideAt17, CristianT, Lefty Rankin and 1 other person
dont get why you dont do it, youll ascend hard, all u need is eye area and this is easy soln
people can tell if ur squinting its retarded + eye surgeries improve ur squint anyway

im a cuck subhuman till i get my surgeries

• +1
Reactions: CristianT and Deleted member 15854
people can tell if ur squinting its retarded + eye surgeries improve ur squint anyway

true but no harm trying. my resting eye area has improved but couldve been puberty too. if u do it well, i get stares in public but idk if good or bad lol

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel and Vain786

Not for me. My eyes look up and I frown my eyebrows slightly. Then I put pressure on my under eyes. It looks like I have aegyo sal a little which is the only downside. Also tilt your head a little down.

Wow it’s almost as if everyone can get hunter eyes by suqinting ice hooding

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27148
no dont do that you look very strange when you squint wtf and get some sleep bro you have major eyebags

no dont do that you look very strange when you squint wtf and get some sleep bro you have major eyebags
Ironically enough I do sleep like 9 hours a day and I still have those disgusting eyebags. I'm going to try volufiline soon though

Ironically enough I do sleep like 9 hours a day and I still have those disgusting eyebags. I'm going to try volufiline soon though
where would you apply it to reduce the eyebags I have subhuman ones

im talking about eyebags, would I apply Volufiline under them?

Literally 💀. There’s no brown fat stores near the eye anyway so idk where people get the theory from