Reactions: Garrafa
Base? Send face

• +1
I deleted the post (;

• Ugh..
Reactions: tooLOW and ItsOver999
Base? Send face
I got to edit to keep my privacy. I really want to share my experience with no larping at ALL, but i don't, sometimes i feel like it's not worth.

• +1
Reactions: ascension and ConfusedBolivian
No pics 0 care

• +1
Reactions: quinfluence, Deleted member 32486, HighClassMaxing and 13 others
Maybe they werent big enough

• +1
  • +1
I basicly received almost zero ioi before the implants per month and now i got 4 stares longer than 3 seconds in 2 days and no, i didn't gor botched.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: quinfluence, Deleted member 27987, VenatorLuparius and 2 others
I basicly received almost zero ioi before the implants per month and nos i got 4 stares longer than 3 seconds in 2 days
Sounds like not Slightly better but immensely better!

• +1
Congrats bro

if you don’t mind could i pm for results

• +1
Sounds like not Slightly better but immensely better!
I don't know exactly, i am not delusional and i became really aware of how people was treating me before the implants so that i could Tell the difference with accuracy

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Congrats bro

if you don’t mind could i pm for results
Is it ok If i do a quick edit to cut the image to show only the lower third ?

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, the next o'pry and Blackgymmax
I got to edit to keep my privacy. I really want to share my experience with no larping at ALL, but i don't, sometimes i feel like it's not worth.
Some people have a better base than others, Ive seen implants totally transform the face

• +1
Reactions: Garrafa and Deleted member 18582
Some people have a better base than others, Ive seen implants totally transform the face
yes. surgery changes lives. it transforms ugly men into sexy handsome guys

surgery forever

• +1
Reactions: Garrafa and Anchor_Ship

Attachments

• 4C9FFC22-DC78-45EB-ADE2-AF9D609F9594.jpeg
    4C9FFC22-DC78-45EB-ADE2-AF9D609F9594.jpeg
    45.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Congrats bro. Can you send pics in PM? I’m really curious because we don’t see a lot of implants results on here

• +1
I basicly received almost zero ioi before the implants per month and now i got 4 stares longer than 3 seconds in 2 days and no, i didn't gor botched.
Imagine thinking that stares equals ioi in 2023.

I got them even when I was subhuman.

ioi = smile or getting approached.

"I swear brahs, the cashier smiled at me and said hello, she must be interested".

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Truemaxxer, Prince88 and 4 others

"I swear brahs, the cashier smiled at me and said hello, she must be interested".
shhhhhhh 🤫. let him have this

• JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Here is the best i have at the time. In the future i do a decent POST. I should have found a before with out Beard, would be more dramatic.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, blite, It'snotover and 10 others
Here is the best i have at the time. In the future i do a decent POST. I should have found a before with out Beard, would be more dramatic.

fucking slayed it

• +1
@vanillaicecream
gtfih

I don't know If they are valid or not because i don't approach them, but almost never happened. But in a club our party if a foid stares at you basiclly end up making out with her.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88

nice result. subtle is the way to go. how much projection did you get from the jaw implants?

Chin might be slightly too projected but overall improvement. Can you show side profile? how is your eye area

Chin might be slightly too projected but overall improvement. Can you show side profile? how is your eye area
Yes, they are just under the lip our 1mm before. Some angles appear to be further than the lip, but in motion looks natural 🙏

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship

Looks good

• +1

Yeh lol wtf does a stare mean lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Anchor_Ship
Stares are just bullshit my friend met another chad irl and he actually gets approached my women everywhere lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, VenatorLuparius, KLESUM and 1 other person
Yeh lol wtf does a stare mean lol
Usually when it's fast, nothing. But when It lasts more than 3 seconds ? lol. I almost never received it in the daily basis and when i went party i maked out with ALL the girls who gave me a stare like that

• +1
Reactions: Acid Bath and Prince88
Stares are just bullshit my friend met another chad irl and he actually gets approached my women everywhere lmao.
I Will never be a chad and would be happy If i were simple a HTN

Usually when it's fast, nothing. But when It lasts more than 3 seconds ? lol. I almost never received it in the daily basis and when i went party i maked out with ALL the girls who gave me a stare like that
They approach him and ask for his social media. One time a bunch of girls working at Tim Hortons just asked for his social media

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Garrafa
They approach him and ask for his social media. One time a bunch of girls working at Tim Hortons just asked for his social media
I am in my second day walking around with out mask, but i think it's rarely going to happen to me. I have a Chad lite friend that experience this. Other day some restaurant workers were fighting to get his number.

Just in this year a group of girls in the other table ordered him a drink and told the waiter to tell him he's pretty 😂

Who was your surgeon?

How much did your design increase your facial width by in mm? My current design is about 9 mm on my left jaw angle and 7 mm on my right (so 16 mm total) but I am not sure if it’s enough or not.

• +1
How much did your design increase your facial width by in mm? My current design is about 9 mm on my left jaw angle and 7 mm on my right (so 16 mm total) but I am not sure if it’s enough or not.
I didn't do custom, basiclly 7mm each side. One of the things a wanted was my bi-gonion width to have 90% of my bi-zigomatic and it's currently 92%. It's been 1 month since the surgery, so i have swelling.