I got jaw and chin implants and life just got slightly better

Here is the best i have at the time. In the future i do a decent POST. I should have found a before with out Beard, would be more dramatic.

based

do you happen to know the name of the model?
I don't know the name, but i will ask him. My right side is bigger than the left due to jaw asymmetry, but it's irrelevant since in motion/real life doesnt make any difference

• +1
Reactions: longjohnmong
I basicly received almost zero ioi before the implants per month and now i got 4 stares longer than 3 seconds in 2 days and no, i didn't gor botched.
Are you from EU? Where did you get them

Imagine thinking that stares equals ioi in 2023.

I got them even when I was subhuman.

ioi = smile or getting approached.

"I swear brahs, the cashier smiled at me and said hello, she must be interested".
Prolonged eye contact is more of an IOI than a smile.

Girls will smile at anyone just as a way of being friendly they won’t make prolonged eye contact with someone they don’t like.

• +1
Reactions: Garrafa
I don't know the name, but i will ask him. My right side is bigger than the left due to jaw asymmetry, but it's irrelevant since in motion/real life doesnt make any difference
in which country do you live

• +1
  • +1
Here is the best i have at the time. In the future i do a decent POST. I should have found a before with out Beard, would be more dramatic.

this is one of the best results I've seen

looks good

Im also from br can u share the doc in the pms please?