I got my ass beat yesterday because of this place

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
After consuming various blackpills throughout the day, my BDD was sky high and my T levels at an all time low

Come 5pm I was feeling Incel rage, autistic, subhuman and low energy

I went to my boxing class feeling like a low T failure and the coach called me up to spar (I had no intention of sparring, I wasn’t expecting to be called up at all). I was facing some guy who isn’t even good, im way more skilled but I had 0 confidence and 0 energy. I was mentally defeated before I even went in there

Took one of the most brutal beatings I’ve ever had and was pulled out after round 1. I’ve had a headache all day today too

Never browsing this site before a session again. Shithole cesspit

@6ft4

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsik, Amnesia, CarrotMaxxer and 15 others
Inb4 the dishwasher comes in and calls me lil guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, vermillioncorefan, Manletmachine and 8 others
Images   2024 02 09T200710119

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, CarrotMaxxer, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
Looking at this shit forum for 10 seconds is enough for you to feel shit. You gonna get some revenge on the guy? otherwise you seem like a cuck

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and Deleted member 51465
Only makes you stronger innit

• JFL
Reactions: geezcel, forevergymcelling and Zonar
was it because of disappointing tylerfishing results?

After consuming various blackpills throughout the day, my BDD was sky high and my T levels at an all time low

I went to my boxing class feeling like a low T failure and the coach called me up to spar (I had no intention of sparring, I wasn’t expecting to be called up at all). I was facing some guy who isn’t even good, im way more skilled but I had 0 confidence and 0 energy. I was mentally defeated before I even went in there

Took one of the most brutal beatings I’ve ever had and was pulled out after round 1. I’ve had a headache all day today too

@6ft4
Tales from the London slums

Looking at this shit forum for 10 seconds is enough for you to feel shit. You gonna get some revenge on the guy? otherwise you seem like a cuck
Yeah I’m training extra hard today, then meeting my friend on Sunday for some more sparring at his gym.

Next time I spar this twink he’s getting annihilated

• +1
Reactions: Zonar

@6ft4

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60224, Bozoogway and Deleted member 39692
i got beat up by my dad after he found my skin care products and concealer because he thought im a faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, Pikabro and BigLooks22
I want to fight you call that shit scouring of the Shire

life of a mid mtn manlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niggerballsack34, Deleted member 60224, Deleted member 39692 and 1 other person
Nothing like martial art instructors pulling you up to do unpredictable, mindbreaking, painful shit. Gradings. Randori. Fear/ Surprise/ instinct tactics etc.

I treat here like this banner.

Replace the tiger with the BOTB's and networking and Hull City with 'get out safely'.

Did you beat him?

The guy who beat OP

7ca067f693206a3179c88cfab5a0f614.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling