I got my life back, I'm becoming a true slayer again. My final form is starting to fall into place. Call me daddy

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
2 months ago, my ex (when we were 15) moved in with her new bf right across the street from me.
Sadly for that cuck they broke up so they are renting out their house.
I live in a shithole alone with my mother and she is interested in that house of my ex, we texted a bit and she asked us to come over 1 hour ago to come take a look at the whole house.

I went there with my mother and they started talking, I was silent cuz I thought I transformed in to a subhuman and she was gonna think I'm an uggo.
That wasn't the case, she was looking at me with those cute eyes like 'COME ERER I WANT YOUR BIG DADDY DICK'.

My mother was looking at the bathroom so me and my ex were standing alone for a sec, she fucking winked at me. I didn't react cuz I was anxious asf and scared I was gonna say something retarded as always BUT SHE WINKED AT ME.

Now we're back home and she's texting me that she liked seeing me and shit
Sooooo

I will probably fuck her tonight

this is what was missing in my life
My bent dick needs some relief

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, tigrxs, Infinite and 3 others
Tales from the cum stained psych ward

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft1GER, futuregigamogger, MonoTBB and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
2 months ago, my ex (when we were 15) moved in with her new bf right across the street from me.
I live in a shithole alone with my mother and she is interested in that house of my ex, we texted a bit and she asked us to come over 1 hour ago to come take a look at the whole house.

I went there with my mother and they started talking, I was silent cuz I thought I transformed in to a subhuman and she was gonna think I'm an uggo.
That wasn't the case, she was looking at me with those cute eyes like 'COME ERER I WANT YOUR BIG DADDY DICK'.

My mother was looking at the bathroom so me and my ex were standing alone for a sec, she fucking winked at me. I didn't react cuz I was anxious asf and scared I was gonna say something retarded as always BUT SHE WINKED AT ME.

Sooooo

most believable Reddit story

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB and BoredPrince

Sooooo

😹

youre 15? and dont get back into a relationship with her

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
Daddy Pyscho ☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

• Love it
Reactions: Infinite

Sooooo

Fuck her, but remember she is just a whore

Just broke up with her boyfriend and is on another dick already

brutal how fast shit site made you transform into ab abused dog

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
FeelsBadMan
IMG 4439

Sooooo

Happy 4 ya

Movie plot jfl