I GOT MY NEW IG ACCOUNT WITH FOLLOWERS

Reformed

Reformed

PCT for like a month now. Never had ED
BRO ITS LEGIT AF. SADLY ITS FOLLOWING OTHER 3K people. But that’s no problem, I’ll just unfollow 1.5k so I don’t look like a desperate follow for follow nigga. Add some highlights and change pfp. Then boom, add the tinder hoes there. Insane lifemax

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
The state of men in the west

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 51465 and 5 others
bad day to be literate

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Reformed
The state of men in the west
I don’t disagree this is what u gotta do at least if u grew up non NT. Anyway I needed this, bc when I go to uni if I had no account I’d legit wouldn’t be able to socialize (asking for numbers is aspie asf btw, anyone that I aske is first like OMGFG NO IG???)

fake followers from India dont count. every pic you post will get 0 likes. huge turn off for sluts

Last edited:
I dont have social media

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Reformed
Bro you got an account with 3k Indian fake followers. Every pic you’ll post will get 0 likes huge turn off for sluts
No nigga ther3s a bunch a foid there also normie looking men. They got followers through follow 4 follow i bascially just paid to get it done. Anyway like I said I don’t wanna post anyway, or at least gonna post stories which u can’t view likes. I only want it to send people there for DMs