I GOT MYSELF A STACY WHILE BEING SUBHUMAN.

ik it was true cos after she started dating a guy that looks like me
By this statement alone i can see how dumb you are and how over it is for you.
You have 0 redeeming qualities, and no height for your face my brother. On top of that, you look so autistic and unapproachable.
Finish school first then comeback and try to steal my gf :feelskek: :feelskek:

Bhai I told you, you were decent looking and this forum puts down anyone not white-passing. How did you meet her? You're NTmaxxed right?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Xangsane and FML0908
Bhai I told you, you were decent looking and this forum puts down anyone not white-passing. How did you meet her? You're NTmaxxed right?
Well i don’t care about what dravidians and autists on this forum have to say, i mainly take looksmaxing advice on here from experienced and normal people.
I maybe descent looking but even if i land myself a stacy gf, i still want to ascend. I’m not doing it to get pussy.
We met on tinder and i was ntmaxxed before yes now i became autistic thanks to my oneitis (the one i showed you in dms).

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Dw even with her i’m getting a bimax next year inshAllah.
I told her i’m getting jaw surgery :feelskek: :feelskek:
Ok dont seem like a npc tho dont tell her its for aesthetic reasons give her a health reason

6’2 height is cope.
Are you fucking kidding. "trust me bro, personality is all that matters" . But tbh honest congrats.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and FML0908
Ok dont seem like a npc tho dont tell her its for aesthetic reasons give her a health reason
I already told her it was for functional and health reasons. Dw i’m not going to expose the psl autism with a stacy.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
I already told her it was for functional and health reasons. Dw i’m not going to expose the psl autism with a stacy.
Mirin bhai stay safe

• Love it
Reactions: FML0908
What you look like OP?

Are you fucking kidding. "trust me bro, personality is all that matters" . But tbh honest congrats.
Trust me personality matters to women more than you think it does. Looks matter of course but your personality is what’s going to make a high value girl fall for you.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
What you look like OP?
You have already seen my face multiple times deepmaxer.
C18977CC 1C28 4312 B72A 1FADD2F6E7CF

• JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1
Trust me personality matters to women more than you think it does. Looks matter of course but your personality is what’s going to make a high value girl fall for you.
what you look like brottah? If you lay was in tinder then it is purely based on face.

You're not even close to being subhuman. Even with your subpar bigonial width.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and ValhallaSoldier
She wants to fuck me. She already told me that but she said she dosen’t want me to play her like other guys did.
no guys played her jfl u are falling for the biggest foid bait ever

@Dr. Bruh @julianchicago this nigga thinks this "stacylite" is actually attracted to his narrow face subhuman ass JFL

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 21044 and Magnum Opus
not withouh glasses.. .. are you the gulf guy?
D6179FFF F8CF 4BB6 9F98 622648DF9D92

This is what i look like, picture taken from a distance to prevent any lens distortion.
Yes i’m the gulf passing nafri jfl.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Xangsane
no guys played her jfl u are falling for the biggest foid bait ever

@Dr. Bruh @julianchicago this nigga thinks this "stacylite" is actually attracted to his narrow face subhuman ass JFL
How many women have been attracted to you in real life ? How many women gave you a single drop of attention in real appart from your whore of a mother (whom i’m sure she disowned your subhuman ass).
Probably 0.
So what do you know about women you subhuman piece of shit ?
Nothing, juste speculations made by dravidians on incel forums.
What do you know about facial aesthetics ?
Nothing probably appart from wanking to male models right before you overdose on copium.
Make us all a favor and Kill Yourself you waste of oxygen. There is no redemption for your recessed lower third, inexistant jaw and inexistant lips.

Last edited:
  • JFL
How many women have been attracted to you in real life ? How many women gave you a single drop of attention in real appart from your whore of a mother (whom i’m sure she disowned your subhuman ass).
Probably 0.
So what do you know about women you subhuman peace of shit ?
nigga u have pulled 0 bitches if u think she likes u JFL

ur subhuman ass doesn't know how bitches work so u think she actually likes u u will be hit with reality soon enough
i have been with these girls who gaslight to oblivion then leave for chad, it's a common process and ur ugly ass is gonna go through it now

• Love it
Probably 0.
Nothing probably appart from wanking to male models right before you overdose on copium.
Make us all a favor and Kill Yourself you wast of oxygen. There is no redemption for your recessed lower third, inexistant jaw and inexistant lips.

ur subhuman ass doesn't know how bitches work so u think she actually likes u u will be hit with reality soon enough
i have been with these girls who gaslight to oblivion then leave for chad, it's a common process and ur ugly ass is gonna go through it now

Probably 0.
Make us all a favor and Kill Yourself you wast of oxygen. There is no redemption for your recessed lower third, inexistant jaw and inexistant lips.
I have edited it for you, i think i gave you the answers already! Kill yourself @ripcordgod1 ! 😊

• JFL
You didn’t pull shit. You’re just taking her on a date. People on this forum proving they have 0 dating experience.

• +1
You didn’t pull shit. You’re just taking her on a date. People on this forum proving they have 0 dating experience.
exactly this nigga had no girls in his life
it isn't a slay until ur dick goes in her pussy and stays with u for more than 1 year with no signs of cheating/ lack of transparency

• JFL
dnr i mog u
kys faggot
I have seen your pictures as i can dox you like i doxxed other users before.
You wish you mogged me. You’re face looks like utter shit and in order to feel better about yourself you feel the constant need to bring others down with you. You’re literally one of the most degenerate users on this forum.
Your face has 0 redeeming qualities, appart from the nice colored eyes you’re whole face is fucking recessed. Not even a lefort 5 can save you. This is my last reply as i don’t even bother with inferior animals of your kind.
Do me a favor now and Kys.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Skywalker and ripcordgod1
You wish you mogged me. You’re face looks like utter shit and in order to feel better about yourself you feel the constant need to bring others down with you. You’re literally one of the most degenerate users on this forum.
Your face has 0 redeeming qualities, appart from the nice colored eyes you’re whole face is fucking recessed. Not even a lefort 5 can save you. This is my last reply as i don’t even bother with inferior animals of your kind.
dox me right now faggot

Plot twist your 6’6

• JFL
Reactions: FML0908
nothing is visibly recessed in my face retard u prob think some other random nigga i sent here is me
3422122 C18977CC 1C28 4312 B72A 1FADD2F6E7CF 1

reminder this u JFL and i heightmog + framemog ur manlet twink body ass

and ur jaw is shit you just have a 300 degree gonial angle that makes it look long, ur mandibular body height is probably 404 when its properly forward grown JFL

• JFL
She already told me that but she said she dosen’t want me to play her like other guys did.
just be oofy doofy for leftovers bro @Blackgymmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Skywalker, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
nothing is visibly recessed in my face retard u prob think some other random nigga i sent here is me
View attachment 2213900
reminder this u JFL and i heightmog + framemog ur manlet twink body ass
When did i claim to be good looking?
Just show a distorted selfie of mine theory.
You don’t frame mog me, height is cope.
When will you stop coping my brother ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron and ripcordgod1
and ur jaw is shit you just have a 300 degree gonial angle that makes it look long, ur mandibular body height is probably 404 when its properly forward grown JFL
Yes my jaw is utter and complete shit. This is the first fact you stated from the beginning.
So what ? My jaw is shit so i rot like you on incel forums and bring other users down with me ?

• JFL
Yes my jaw is utter and complete shit. This is the first fact you stated from the beginning.
So what ? My jaw is shit so i rot like you on incel forums and bring other users down with me ?
no one was intending to bring u down we're helping ur retarded ass

if u actually manage to slay this girl (u haven't) then good for u but i really doubt it
just saving ur ass before reality hits u like a brick wall, shit like this always happens and u get excited and then it all comes crashing down

happened to me and many others, u are definitely not an exception especially since the girl u said is "stacylite"

• +1
no one was intending to bring u down we're helping ur retarded ass

if u actually manage to slay this girl (u haven't) then good for u but i really doubt it
just saving ur ass before reality hits u like a brick wall, shit like this always happens and u get excited and then it all comes crashing down

happened to me and many others, u are definitely not an exception especially since the girl u said is "stacylite"
I’m not the one having any expectations as i’m still deeply in love with my ltb oneitis that played me.
The stacylite that i posted is the one who’s going too fast, and to be quite honest with you, i don’t feel like i’m ready to face the responsibility of engaging in anything with her.
If you actually wanted to help me, you’d tell me how i can ascend my looks, instead of reminding me how subhuman i am :feelskek:.
i’m not looksmaxing to get pussy anyways, i’m doing it for my ego.

@FML0908 how old are you:ogre:

6’2 MTN gets a movie date (not getting laid not even a kiss) with a HTB (can’t see pics)

Why is everyone in this forum jerking this news off.

• JFL
6’2 MTN gets a movie date (not getting laid not even a kiss) with a HTB (can’t see pics)

Why is everyone in this forum jerking this news off.
""""
sad broken heart GIF
""""

Why and why

Why why

life is unfair

""""
sad broken heart GIF
""""

Why and why

Why why

life is unfair
It’s just not interesting. I’m more curious as to what the 50 people liking this post were thinking.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and SntDomistheRealChad
Buddyboyos,
This is my last thread, i’m getting banned for a month as i need to focus on my exams.
I’m still a depressed piece of trash, waste of cum and oxygen, subhuman and got myself a literal stacylite.
Boyos this is to give you hope and lifefuel, PERSONALITY MATTERS.
Don’t give up on yourself because some dravidian user said you’re subhuman, cause even a subhuman like myself pulled a stacylite. @EasyMan875 can confirm it.
Take care brothers, we’re all going to ascend inshAllah.
~FML0908
Did we confirm this was actually just the height pill or are we taking personality seriously again?

just be oofy doofy for leftovers bro @Blackgymmax
Oh lol. I think she went for op BECAUSE of his lack of looks lol. brutal, people would look at this and say the black pill doesnt exist but shes only going for op because shes too insecure due to going for actual gl guys lol

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and FML0908
Oh lol. I think she went for op BECAUSE of his lack of looks lol. brutal, people would look at this and say the black pill doesnt exist but shes only going for op because shes too insecure due to going for actual gl guys lol
My lack of looks ? Do i lack them that much ?? Brutal :cry: :feelswhy:

Last edited: