I GOT MYSELF A STACY WHILE BEING SUBHUMAN.

Tails on YouTube has high IQ takes
sick team america GIF

My lack of looks ? Do i lack them that much ?? Brutal :cry: :feelswhy:
Im pretty sure she gave u a shot because you DONT look like a slayer. Not that you're subhuman

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Deleted member 28414
I have seen your pictures as i can dox you like i doxxed other users before.
You wish you mogged me. You’re face looks like utter shit and in order to feel better about yourself you feel the constant need to bring others down with you. You’re literally one of the most degenerate users on this forum.
Your face has 0 redeeming qualities, appart from the nice colored eyes you’re whole face is fucking recessed. Not even a lefort 5 can save you. This is my last reply as i don’t even bother with inferior animals of your kind.
Do me a favor now and Kys.
anakin skywalker hate GIF

imgur.com refused to connect.

• +1
Reactions: Kaizen, Skywalker and Deleted member 25938
Kys faggot shitskin

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Buddyboyos,
This is my last thread, i’m getting banned for a month as i need to focus on my exams.
I’m still a depressed piece of trash, waste of cum and oxygen, subhuman and got myself a literal stacylite.
Boyos this is to give you hope and lifefuel, PERSONALITY MATTERS.
Don’t give up on yourself because some dravidian user said you’re subhuman, cause even a subhuman like myself pulled a stacylite. @EasyMan875 can confirm it.
Take care brothers, we’re all going to ascend inshAllah.
~FML0908
Looks are still king and you're probably in high or middle school,or she's never had a boyfriend + she's a virgin so it's easy mode.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and FML0908
Looks are still king and you're probably in high or middle school,or she's never had a boyfriend + she's a virgin so it's easy mode.
I’m in college and you already saw me brother !
I was that dude asking you how to acheive a phenotransplant.

• Woah
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
OP you are obv subhuman sub LTN ,clearly from this pic, levantine i guess, so OBV OVER, and at 6'2" i wouldnt even get out of my house, manlet

which one of the 5'2" indian teenagers here told you this? i wanna shake his hand -masterful work srs :feelskek:
if you know, you know :cool:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron, malicieusss and FML0908
I have seen your pictures as i can dox you like i doxxed other users before.
You wish you mogged me. You’re face looks like utter shit and in order to feel better about yourself you feel the constant need to bring others down with you. You’re literally one of the most degenerate users on this forum.
Your face has 0 redeeming qualities, appart from the nice colored eyes you’re whole face is fucking recessed. Not even a lefort 5 can save you. This is my last reply as i don’t even bother with inferior animals of your kind.
Do me a favor now and Kys.
Mods allowing dox threats now? Jfl

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
OP you are obv subhuman sub LTN ,clearly from this pic, levantine i guess, so OBV OVER, and at 6'2" i wouldnt even get out of my house, manlet

which one of the 5'2" indian teenagers here told you this? i wanna shake his hand -masterful work srs :feelskek:
if you know, you know :cool:
Indians have a different strategy when it comes to me, they gaslight me into thinking i look indian :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
Mods allowing dox threats now? Jfl
I’m not doxing anyone and i didn’t threaten him. I just know what he looks like. I could’ve publicly posted his pictures and his “slays” but i’m never doing that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
I’ll be answering everyone once i’m uncaged, i’m going to get banned soon, see you brothers !

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and FML0908
Buddyboyos,
This is my last thread, i’m getting banned for a month as i need to focus on my exams.
I’m still a depressed piece of trash, waste of cum and oxygen, subhuman and got myself a literal stacylite.
Don’t give up on yourself because some dravidian user said you’re subhuman, cause even a subhuman like myself pulled a stacylite. @EasyMan875 can confirm it.
~FML0908
You're not subhuman, you're like HTN so no shirt. That's why you have a stacylite.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and FML0908
You're not subhuman, you're like HTN so no shirt. That's why you have a stacylite.
To be fair i don’t think i’m at HTN yet. I’ve been rated by several other users and even my irl experience tells me otherwise but i’m still planning to ascend gf or no gf.
Anyway you became a mod now brother, can you ban me please ? I requested a self ban yesterday cause i got exams coming and i need to fully focus on them, and no mod has answered my request yet.

First, I can't see the pics of the chick you are talking about, but good for you.

Second, look at all the god damn hate towards you. Peope here criticizing your looks (unrelated) and being extremely pessimistic.

"She won't stay with you bro"

"You are oofy doofy maxxing"

JFL at the absolute bitterness of this site.

This is a headsup to anyone else posting success stories; some here don't want you to succeed. Be mindful of the crabs in a bucket mentality.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 27213 and FML0908
Buddyboyos,
~FML0908
Good job, but sooner or later she will realise the value difference and leave you/cuck you

• Ugh..
Reactions: normie_joe
looksmax like crazy or she will leave you

If she's with him now, it means she finds him attractive presently.

"Looksmaxx like crazy bro" jfl

He'll do fine.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
Good job, but sooner or later she will realise the value difference and leave you/cuck you

You never had an ounce of value, so don't project that onto OP.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and FML0908
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron and FML0908
First, I can't see the pics of the chick you are talking about, but good for you.

Second, look at all the god damn hate towards you. Peope here criticizing your looks (unrelated) and being extremely pessimistic.

"She won't stay with you bro"

"You are oofy doofy maxxing"

JFL at the absolute bitterness of this site.

This is a headsup to anyone else posting success stories; some here don't want you to succeed. Be mindful of the crabs in a bucket mentality.
I’ll pm you the pics of the chick.

But yeah i posted this to disprove a point commonly believed by far gone autists on here, looks only gets you so far and personality does everything especially when it’s a high value women.
The better looking you are the easier it gets obviously but some autists on here are just too far gone to see reality for what it is.
Some of them think that tearing someone down will build them up, so let them criticize. Envy is the worst of vices anyway.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Ok je vois mais tant que t'as rien fait considère que tu es dans une poule de plusieurs mecs avec qui elle parle, à fortiori si tu l'as rencontré via Tinder.
c'est OVERR

• Ugh..
Reactions: The Grinch
I’ll pm you the pics of the chick.

But yeah i posted this to disprove a point commonly believed by far gone autists on here, looks only gets you so far and personality does everything especially when it’s a high value women.
The better looking you are the easier it gets obviously but some autists on here are just too far gone to see reality for what it is.
Some of them think that tearing someone down will build them up, so let them criticize. Envy is the worst of vices anyway.
Can you pm me this chick as well