I got rejected by every girl at the club last night (VIDEO) - Field Report

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
Tonight was my 4th night clubbing. I go to the club and drink 2 beers outside on a bench like my usual routine. I go stand in line, then chat up some German guys to get in state. Once inside I go to the bar and order another beer, then chat with some Canadian guys. I joke how all I know about Canada is maple syrup and snowmobiles. They laugh and say I'm part of their crew tonight.

I'm feeling pretty good, so I start approaching. This is where it gets bad. I approached at least ten girls last night, maybe even fifteen, not a single one hooked. All of the sets were over fast. I was doing approaches like "Hey, you look lost, are you looking for the bathroom?" "Hey where are you from? You have a very slavic face?" "Hey I forgot what I was going to say because you're so pretty". Most of the sets were not brutal rejections, but the girls just walked away which is an indicator of disinterest. You can tell right away if a girl is interested based on their expression and response and I can easily read them. If they're not showing enthusiasm I approached and engaging back, I immediately consider it a rejection and give up on the set.

I messed up because I drank too much and at that point I was feeling desperate. So after a certain point I started saying "Hey" to girls and lifting up my shirt showing my abs since I'm almost leanmaxed now. There was a bloated guy with a girl, then I asked her "Does he have this?" and lifted up my shirt and started flexing. She laughed but I knew in the back of my mind I was in a dangerous situation where my behavior could lead to an altercation. Then I went to the outdoor balcony and was chatting with some British guys. At some point a security guard comes up and asks them if I'm ok, someone must have notified security about my behavior. I didn't want to get permanently banned from the club so at that point I call it a night and leave.

I drank way too much beer, and at home I was hanging over the sink feeling like I might puke. I didn't though, and the hangover today isn't bad at all. Probably because I chugged a liter of water 2 hours before I went out for hydration.

I have a feeling it could be because I was on day 1 of nofap. I don't know if nofap powers are real but I seem to have more success when I'm on at least day 3 of nofap.

Here is a video of how one of the cold approaches went, you can see how little interest she has and just walks away seconds later. (click to watch)

@Zelenskyiv

Attachments

• 20240521_012454 - Trim.mp4
    8.7 MB
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett, Deleted member 72587, BrahminBoss and 33 others
Video doesn’t work but keep grinding bro

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, Clqs, Clown Show and 2 others
Now it works
Miring the low inhib bro. You just ran up to the girl close enough to kiss her. Where do you get the balls ?

• +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777, rileyma10, Zelenskyiv and 1 other person
Miring the low inhib bro. You just ran up to the girl close enough to kiss her. Where do you get the balls ?
Alcohold liquid courage. I would never approach like that while sober.

• +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777 and Zelenskyiv
Alcohold liquid courage. I would never approach like that while sober.
Yea bro I don’t think I ever got that close to a girl during a cold approach. Be careful out there lol

Very low inhib to post your face on an incel forum

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, rileyma10 and Zelenskyiv
Mirin. You tried.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, Zelenskyiv, Crisick and 1 other person
Lol at that ugly sloot thinking she can reject you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rileyma10, IRL_Reject and Zelenskyiv
Sda

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, ManletJordanBarrett, Sny and 12 others
mogs me
IMG 4277

Lol, she knew you filmed her

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Crisick
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, BrahminBoss, NoReedemingFeature and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Kavkaz777, WishIwasChico and 9 others
I will try again in 2 days. Let's see if day 4 of nofap makes a difference. (I'm forcing myself to go clubbing and cold approaching once every 3 days now, no more no less.)

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Bloatedcelbag, Zelenskyiv and 2 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: the BULL
because she expected chad to approach
There were mirrors in the club and I was looking in them comparing myself to other guys. I mogged most of the guys in there. There were so many bloatcels, shortcels, oldcels etc. It's still not enough. These picky women must only be impressed if Chris Hemsworth approaches them.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777, rileyma10, WishIwasChico and 3 others
There were mirrors in the club and I was looking in them comparing myself to other guys. I mogged most of the guys in there. There were so many bloatcels, shortcels, oldcels etc. It's still not enough. These picky women must only be impressed if Chris Hemsworth approaches them.
yeah you look good but too short for czechcels

yeah you look good but too short for czechcels
I'm 6'0 barefoot but I was wearing flat skate shoes, and 6'0 is not tall in central Europe. I wonder if it would make a difference if I wear my heightmax Sketchers which give like +1.5 inch.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I'm 6'0 barefoot but I was wearing flat skate shoes. I wonder if it would make a difference if I wear my heightmax Sketchers which give like +1.5 inch.
idk you got heightmogged pretty hard by the guys on the back, even the girl is around your same height

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
idk you got heightmogged pretty hard by the guys on the back, even the girl is around your same height
There are stairs there

• Woah
Reactions: Willmogulater
Cold approach is brootal. But tbh even if you get rejected by 90% of foids it's still much better than having absolutely no leads at all.

• +1
Reactions: vinn98
There are stairs there
ok but why the girl is around your height? she was on your same level no? isn't 6' just average in czech?

Btw that video is probably my worst opener I used, "I think you're really pretty' JFC. After a certain point I stopped putting in mental effort and was just mass approaching.

ok but why the girl is around your height? she was on your same level no? isn't 6' just average in czech?
She was tall, maybe wearing heels as well. I would say the average height for young guys here is like 5'11, so I'm barely above average.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Most of the women in the club were just hanging with their female friends. Like dancing in a circle on the dance floor with girls only. It seems like most of them weren't even trying to meet a guy.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
her looking into the camera with a scared face is too much cagefuel lol
she gave him a cute smirk as she walked away though

these stories hit close to home. I was mass-approaching in clubs/bars too, years ago.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
these stories hit close to home. I was mass-approaching in clubs/bars too, years ago.
Did you have nights where every girl rejected you too?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and MoggerGaston

Man relax, it doesn't matter if you don't make it to the finals, you are still good. (y)

• JFL
Reactions: IRL_Reject, WishIwasChico, Alt Number 3 and 4 others
Did you have nights where every girl rejected you too?
Yes, those are most nights.

But according to my friends, sometimes a girl shows interest and I keep on talking non-stop random drunk bullshit to them and they lose interest. (I am drunk asf). but idk, dont see it that way. I was rizzing her up imo.
I don't like mass-approaching when I am not drunk. It's a desperation move.

Now I focus on having a good time first. (Find cool people to go out together with, pre-game together, etc.) and find a place where you like the music/vibe/people. Once you are feeling good, it's much easier to have fun interactions with women too tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, vinn98 and TechnoBoss
"you have a very slavic face"

Tiffany Pollard Laughing GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bushman, Danish_Retard, Thesoloist22 and 3 others
mirin low inhib god, i’ll record my approaches too if I can.

It’s okay, you got a slay easily the last time so you just have to keep trying. You’re low inhib and seem pretty NT so just keep doing what you’re doing. Thanks for tagging me btw

Last edited:
mirin low inhib god, i’ll record my approached too if I can.

It’s okay, you got a slay easily the last time so you just have to keep trying. You’re low inhib and seem pretty NT so just keep doing what you’re doing. Thanks for tagging me btw
It's the power of alcohol. In my sober daytime state I am not low inhibition at all, I can act NT when sober but I'm way too high inhibition to cold approach. I think my last sober daytime cold approach was like ten years ago. Alcohol flips a switch where I go into into sarge mode and don't give a fuk.

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
It's the power of alcohol. In my sober daytime state I am not low inhibition at all, I can act NT when sober but I'm way too high inhibition to cold approach. I think my last sober daytime cold approach was like ten years ago. Alcohol flips a switch where I go into into sarge mode and don't give a fuk.
I don’t even get that though. I’m only low inhib when i’m on the verge of getting sick and by then I act so retarded that even if it worked and I brought her back to my hotel, i’d try putting my flaccid whiskey dick in her nose or ear.
I have severe approach anxiety and I sperg out even with girls who approach me jfl. But you’re my inspiration bro, going to bite the bullet this summer.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean
brah if I go to Prague we gotta go clubbing together

• +1
Reactions: vinn98
Rejection speedruns should become a thing on .org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rileyma10 and Zelenskyiv
Tonight was my 4th night clubbing. I go to the club and drink 2 beers outside on a bench like my usual routine. I go stand in line, then chat up some German guys to get in state. Once inside I go to the bar and order another beer, then chat with some Canadian guys. I joke how all I know about Canada is maple syrup and snowmobiles. They laugh and say I'm part of their crew tonight.

I'm feeling pretty good, so I start approaching. This is where it gets bad. I approached at least ten girls last night, maybe even fifteen, not a single one hooked. All of the sets were over fast. I was doing approaches like "Hey, you look lost, are you looking for the bathroom?" "Hey where are you from? You have a very slavic face?" "Hey I forgot what I was going to say because you're so pretty". Most of the sets were not brutal rejections, but the girls just walked away which is an indicator of disinterest. You can tell right away if a girl is interested based on their expression and response and I can easily read them. If they're not showing enthusiasm I approached and engaging back, I immediately consider it a rejection and give up on the set.

I messed up because I drank too much and at that point I was feeling desperate. So after a certain point I started saying "Hey" to girls and lifting up my shirt showing my abs since I'm almost leanmaxed now. There was a bloated guy with a girl, then I asked her "Does he have this?" and lifted up my shirt and started flexing. She laughed but I knew in the back of my mind I was in a dangerous situation where my behavior could lead to an altercation. Then I went to the outdoor balcony and was chatting with some British guys. At some point a security guard comes up and asks them if I'm ok, someone must have notified security about my behavior. I didn't want to get permanently banned from the club so at that point I call it a night and leave.

I drank way too much beer, and at home I was hanging over the sink feeling like I might puke. I didn't though, and the hangover today isn't bad at all. Probably because I chugged a liter of water 2 hours before I went out for hydration.

I have a feeling it could be because I was on day 1 of nofap. I don't know if nofap powers are real but I seem to have more success when I'm on at least day 3 of nofap.

Here is a video of how one of the cold approaches went, you can see how little interest she has and just walks away seconds later. (click to watch)

@Zelenskyiv
Clubbing for four nights straight. Your head must be swimming in noise during the day.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

@Zelenskyiv
"I think you're really pretty." Are you really using that line???

Sad Gordon Ramsay GIF by Hell's Kitchen

You have to blast her fucking mind. But first thing, get her the fuck away from the loud music so you can. But suppose, the only way to get her attention, is during the loud tinnitus maker. Fine! Instead of telling her something a million guys already said, perhaps, "You look like my mommy, and I'm hungry for breast milk." <----- That right there breaks a skyscraper of ice.

Or you tell her, "You look like my sister and I'm a big incest supporter."

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rileyma10, noodlelover, EliteMewing and 4 others
First 500 approaches is a warm up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, WishIwasChico, noodlelover and 4 others
I think I'm getting addicted to cold approaching and being rejected. It's the most exciting thing there is, nothing else compares. I may start going clubbing 3x a week. I just need to limit how much I drink.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and MoggerGaston