I got rejected by every girl at the club last night (VIDEO) - Field Report

Clubbing for four nights straight. Your head must be swimming in noise during the day.
No not in row. I've been going clubbing once every 3 days, so I get time to physically and mentally recover from the alcohol and rejections. I might start going out Mon Wed Fri though.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
mirin low inhib god, i’ll record my approaches too if I can.

It’s okay, you got a slay easily the last time so you just have to keep trying. You’re low inhib and seem pretty NT so just keep doing what you’re doing. Thanks for tagging me btw
Bruh I'm still feeling pumped from last night despite the rejections. I'm considering going out again tonight completely sober with zero alcohol for the first time ever. I want to challenge myself and see if I can do a single cold approach while sober. If I can do this without alcohol it means I could go out cold approaching EVERY SINGLE NIGHT.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, BecomingHuman and EliteMewing
"I think you're really pretty." Are you really using that line???

Sad Gordon Ramsay GIF by Hell's Kitchen's Kitchen
It's kinda cope cuz 3 years ago I was rizzing up girls with this exact line.

We went clubbing with friends in another city which is known for it's massive female-student population in the netherlands. The clubs there are like 70% female, 30% male.

I remember going up to a girl and saying: 'You are extremely attractive, let's kiss.'
She said: 'Don't you say this to every single girl? Let me think.'
I said: 'Okay think about it, I have to go to the toilet, i'll be right back.'

I went to the toilet, went back to her, and we immediately started making out.

JFL at how easy it can be when the environment makes it easy.

Even truecels can slay in 70%female/30%male environment.

• +1
Reactions: rileyma10 and vinn98

We went clubbing with friends in another city which is known for it's massive female-student population in the netherlands. The clubs there are like 70% female, 30% male.

I remember going up to a girl and saying: 'You are extremely attractive, let's kiss.'

The point I was making with Vinnie is that it doesn't matter what the fuck you say. She already has her targets. When a woman steps into a bar or club, she makes a quick inventory of everyone. She decides which guys are for her. She has a shopping mentality.

Regardless, if she's a regular in a nightclub and you want to hit that, you deserve the consequences. An intelligent Chad wouldn't touch that shit with a ten-foot pole. A vagina hanging out in nightclubs? The fuck you think, she's a princess? Or a hooker who works for alcohol and drugs instead of cash.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and vinn98

A woman steps into a bar and there are ten guys each numbered 1 to 10. She likes 3 and 8. She wants 3 or 8, or both. Number 4 approaches her and says, "I think you're pretty!" Ugh. Obviously, he didn't get the memo. She likes 3 and 8. Not 4! If anything, 4 is annoying the fuck out of her.

When a vagina selects you, you will know. You won't have to get her attention because she's staring your ass down! Chads know what I'm talking about. And if you're that huckleberry, whatever you say to her, she'll giggle or act stupid or charge you like a bull. You could say, "Hi, I think you're a two on a scale of ten!"

She'll giggle and react, "Okay, I'll be your number two."

• +1
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean, rileyma10, Steel and 1 other person

Face when u nearly get the pussy

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, WishIwasChico and Autismcel
You look much better in motion compared to selfies

The point I was making with Vinnie is that it doesn't matter what the fuck you say. She already has her targets. When a woman steps into a bar or club, she makes a quick inventory of everyone. She decides which guys are for her. She has a shopping mentality.
Yeah I'm just going to have an inventory of stock pickup lines to use in almost every approach. No point trying to be creative and think of something unique for each situation, because it doesn't matter much what I say. She instantly decides if I'm attractive or not and responds based on that.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Bro imagine recording yourself getting rejected and posting it on a forum. .org is actually insane and why do you look Like 5’1 and learn to talk with a deeper voice you sound way too high pitched and soy

So after a certain point I started saying "Hey" to girls and lifting up my shirt showing my abs since I'm almost leanmaxed now.
Hahahahahauaahhaahahahahahahah no fucking way bro

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I have a feeling it could be because I was on day 1 of nofap. I don't know if nofap powers are real but I seem to have more success when I'm on at least day 3 of nofap.
AhahahHhahH

• JFL
Hahahahahauaahhaahahahahahahah no fucking way bro
Yes, but tbh the girls seemed to get excited by that or they thought it was hilarious. I did it to a busty slavic girl who rejected me and she and her whole group of friends were laughing and flexing their arms too. It definitely left the impression on them that I'm low inhib as fuk. However someone must have notified security because a guard came looking for me and asked another guy if I was drunk. I immediately left the club because I didn't want to get perma banned from the place.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and WishIwasChico
Yes, but tbh the girls seemed to get excited by that or they thought it was hilarious. I did it to a busty slavic girl who rejected me and she and her whole group of friends were laughing and flexing their arms too. It definitely left the impression on them that I'm low inhib as fuk. However someone must have notified security because a guard came looking for me and asked another guy if I was drunk. I immediately left the club because I didn't want to get perma banned from the place.
Ye bro that’s not nt at all to do that ngl wtf are you doing???

Don’t do that ever again bro, seriously….

They were taking the piss out of you, not laughing with you. There’s a big difference.

• JFL
Ye bro that’s not nt at all to do that ngl wtf are you doing???

Don’t do that ever again bro, seriously….

They were taking the piss out of you, not laughing with you. There’s a big difference.
I dunno if it triggered any attraction in them, I'm lean af right now and my body ain't no joke. I think I bodymogged every guy in the club.

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
I dunno if it triggered any attraction in them, I'm lean af right now and my body ain't no joke. I think I bodymogged every guy in the club.

Why did your last slay you posted have grey hair??

This girl:

Attachments

• 734D6821-6392-44EF-BE8D-0A45EC197B54.png
    734D6821-6392-44EF-BE8D-0A45EC197B54.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Good. Keep at, eventually it will stick

• JFL
Why did your last slay you posted have grey hair??

This girl:
That's not my last slay, this is

Anyway that girl did not have any grey hair, it's just the lighting. She's 21 and I'm 33.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
That's not my last slay, this is

Anyway that girl did not have any grey hair, it's just the lighting. She's 21 and I'm 33.
Send pic it doesn’t show bro

I'm going clubbing every single night now, completely sober so I'm not hungover every day.
Ive also tried that and it works but it gets uncomfortable to just be super aware and get pissed off at drunk people lol

Ive also tried that and it works but it gets uncomfortable to just be super aware and get pissed off at drunk people lol
It's my only option. I drank 2 nights ago and I still feel a bit hungover 36 hours later. That's not sustainable if I'm going out cold approaching every single night.

It's my only option. I drank 2 nights ago and I still feel a bit hungover 36 hours later. That's not sustainable if I'm going out cold approaching every single night.
Fucking hell. How can you be hungover 36 hours later? Thats insane man

Fucking hell. How can you be hungover 36 hours later? Thats insane man
I don't mean like a raging headache, but I feel groggy with brainfog, kind of a down feeling. I must have had at least 8 beers.

I don't mean like a raging headache, but I feel groggy with brainfog, kind of a down feeling. I must have had at least 8 beers.
I get pissed drunk and can go to the gym the next day, thats just me. Over half a bottle of vodka

I get pissed drunk and can go to the gym the next day, thats just me. Over half a bottle of vodka
I'm almost 34, so being older probably slows the alcohol metabolism or something.

I'm almost 34, so being older probably slows the alcohol metabolism or something.
Im 32. Ive always had a super good metabolism. Can eat whatever I want and stay skinny

Im 32. Ive always had a super good metabolism. Can eat whatever I want and stay skinny
Skinny guys always think they eat a lot but it's like 2k calories a day, maybe 2.5. Eat 5k calories a day like I was doing and see if you stay skinny.

Skinny guys always think they eat a lot but it's like 2k calories a day, maybe 2.5. Eat 5k calories a day like I was doing and see if you stay skinny.
I also stay in shape dude. I go to the gym. But yes, I also eat very little

Bud has negative aura

If a man-hating dyke likes a girl you're flirting with, she'll call security and make up lies about you harassing women so she can eliminate you. Some male faggots also would do that, esp the jealous blackies.

I don't approach in clubs, but in general a girl walking away is a pretty brutal rejection. Keep going for it, but you need to start getting better reactions at some point or it's over

I don't approach in clubs, but in general a girl walking away is a pretty brutal rejection. Keep going for it, but you need to start getting better reactions at some point or it's over
The most brutal rejection was when a girl didn't just instantly walk away, but gave me a disgusted look. Not every rejection was brutal. Like some girls talked to me, one girl told me I looked Irish. But there was no real hook. Like where the girl is into you from the moment you approach and it's like you sweep her off her feet.

The most brutal rejection was when a girl didn't just instantly walk away, but gave me a disgusted look. Not every rejection was brutal. Like some girls talked to me, one girl told me I looked Irish. But there was no real hook. Like where the girl is into you from the moment you approach and it's like you sweep her off her feet.
If you're repeatedly getting blown out like this, you may be ugly. One bad night doesn't mean it's over, but a month+ of this might mean you dont meet the looks threshold

I'm 6'0 barefoot but I was wearing flat skate shoes, and 6'0 is not tall in central Europe. I wonder if it would make a difference if I wear my heightmax Sketchers which give like +1.5 inch.
it definitely does, 6 foot to almost 6'2 in clubs is HUGE, since club girls become primal due to alcohol and focus on height more

thats cos u have a weird haircut, maybe you like this niche ofc but imo atleast short hair instead of buzzcut would be better

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
LOL at that hideous ethnic looking rat rejecting you, mega wtf at this?

• +1
Reactions: rileyma10
thats cos u have a weird haircut, maybe you like this niche ofc but imo atleast short hair instead of buzzcut would be better
I don't think it's the haircut but he definitely glows. Not all single women are into cops, regardless of the branch. Some, perhaps. But OP gives off those vibes.