I got Scammed by a Fucking ARAB😡😡😡 Would you of fell for this???

D

Deleted member 47549

Alpha Chadlite 😎 High IQ With A Higher Body Count😜
3 years ago I was waiting for the bus and a car pulls up to me…

It’s a Arab guy saying he’s from Dubai and he lost his wallet, and asked can I help him with some gas money.

He was wearing a nice button down shirt, with a gold chain and bracelet on and says please my daughter and wife is in the car can you help me…

He then proceeds to pull the gold ring off his finger and hands it to me asking again please can help me, you can have it…

I looked at the gold ring and it was stamped 18K on the inside. I felt he genuinely needed my help if he was willing to take the ring off his finger and give it to me.

So I took out my wallet and gave him $20 I had more but I didn’t want to give him any more, then the bus came he said thanks and I jumped on the bus with a 18K gold ring for $20.

Fast forward 3 years later today…

I was coming out the supermarket and a Arab in a nice suv comes up to me and says he’s from Saudi Arabi and he lost his wallet.

He also says can you please help me with gas money I lost my wallet please my kid is in the car…

He then proceeded to do the same thing… pull the ring off his finger and tries to hand it to me…

At this point I realized this is a scheme that Arabs are pulling, and the gold is definitely fake.

I must admit it is a pretty good scheme, they look well dressed, drive nice cars, both wore gold jewelry, and then prey on your sympathy using their kids then make it seem like you’re the one getting a deal when they give you a gold ring off their finger for some gas money.

What do you think? Would you of fell for this???

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, StalinCel, Pikabro and 5 others
i wouldn’t fall for it but not a bad scam

• JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
I doubt i woulda fall for it but i may have given money just to get rid of him if he keeps following me

Derek Jeter was a nigger.

I doubt i woulda fall for it but i may have given money just to get rid of him if he keeps following me

It was the kid and the wife in the car that got me fucking preyed on my sympathy.

It was the kid and the wife in the car that got me fucking preyed on my sympathy.
In my mind i would be thinking natural selection, in ideal situation, they should starve to death!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 147, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and The Grinch
3 years ago I was waiting for the bus and a car pulls up to me…

It’s a Arab guy saying he’s from Dubai and he lost his wallet, and asked can I help him with some gas money.

He was wearing a nice button down shirt, with a gold chain and bracelet on and says please my daughter and wife is in the car can you help me…

He then proceeds to pull the gold ring off his finger and hands it to me asking again please can help me, you can have it…

I looked at the gold ring and it was stamped 18K on the inside. I felt he genuinely needed my help if he was willing to take the ring off his finger and give it to me.

So I took out my wallet and gave him $20 I had more but I didn’t want to give him any more, then the bus came he said thanks and I jumped on the bus with a 18K gold ring for $20.

Fast forward 3 years later today…

I was coming out the supermarket and a Arab in a nice suv comes up to me and says he’s from Saudi Arabi and he lost his wallet.

He also says can you please help me with gas money I lost my wallet please my kid is in the car…

He then proceeded to do the same thing… pull the ring off his finger and tries to hand it to me…

At this point I realized this is a scheme that Arabs are pulling, and the gold is definitely fake.

I must admit it is a pretty good scheme, they look well dressed, drive nice cars, both wore gold jewelry, and then prey on your sympathy using their kids then make it seem like you’re the one getting a deal when they give you a gold ring off their finger for some gas money.

What do you think? Would you have fell for this???
Dnr but u deserved it for the scamming ur people do

Would you of fell for this???
You don't know the difference between 'would have' and 'would of' (doesn't even exist in proper English)

Of course you fell for a smelly arab scheme

You don't know the difference between 'would have' and 'would of' (doesn't even exist in proper English)

Of course you fell for a smelly arab scheme

Sir this is a forum who gives af about proper English you bhenchod 😡😡😡

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Pikabro
20 $ is nothing, he should have asked for 100