I GOT SCAMMED

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
HOLY FUARAARK I JUST TOOK MY FIRST LEGIT DOSE OF MK 677 and IVE ATE MORE CALORIES THAN I DID IN AN HOUR THAN THAT FUCKEN BUNK SHIT MADE ME EAT IN A MONTH
I DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT THE MONEY I JUST WastED ONE MONTH OF GROWTH AND IM APPROACHING 17
holy shit that stuff tastes like liquid aids though
my stomach is physically full but I still want more food it’s hard to explain

it's probably like the munchies, you just keep eating and eating like a bottomless pit and isn't that shit made for bodybuilding ?

Supposedly the hunger gets better over time. Just make sure to workout and not to eat utter shit otherwise you’ll gain a lot of weight.

• +1
Reactions: retard
it's probably like the munchies, you just keep eating and eating like a bottomless pit and isn't that shit made for bodybuilding ?
Mainly but it can be used for heightmaxxing too. I just ate 1700 calories in 2 hours and I generally eat around 2200 for an entire day
no cap I could go eat more but I’m trying to restrain

HOLY FUARAARK I JUST TOOK MY FIRST LEGIT DOSE OF MK 677 and IVE ATE MORE CALORIES THAN I DID IN AN HOUR THAN THAT FUCKEN BUNK SHIT MADE ME EAT IN A MONTH
I DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT THE MONEY I JUST WastED ONE MONTH OF GROWTH AND IM APPROACHING 17
holy shit that stuff tastes like liquid aids though
my stomach is physically full but I still want more food it’s hard to explain

Mainly but it can be used for heightmaxxing too. I just ate 1700 calories in 2 hours and I generally eat around 2200 for an entire day
no cap I could go eat more but I’m trying to restrain
watch out with that shit bro or you will actually become a shit ton fatter and will have to end up going to exercise to lose it all and not gaining any height

watch out with that shit bro or you will actually become a shit ton fatter and will have to end up going to exercise to lose it all and not gaining any height
I’m actually hoping to gain weight I’m like 124 and 5,8 and ya I do a shit ton of cardio

I’m actually hoping to gain weight I’m like 124 and 5,8 and ya I do a shit ton of cardio
just watch the calories and don't abuse it, that shit is powerful and could fuck up your metabolism instead of helping it how many mg did u take ?

scammed by @AstroSky jewing

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Same tbh ngl smh lmao rofl

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 1089
just watch the calories and don't abuse it, that shit is powerful and could fuck up your metabolism instead of helping it how many mg did u take ?
25 mg
im about to eat more calories in 2 hours than in my normal 24 this is not ok

What does your whole stack consist of?

25 mg
im about to eat more calories in 2 hours than in my normal 24 this is not ok
25 is the limit I think don't take anymore in 24 hours lmao

What does your whole stack consist of?
Mk 677
K2 mk4
Sam-e
Msm chroniditin glucosamine
D3
Calcium magnesium zinc
Multivitamin
25 is the limit I think don't take anymore in 24 hours lmao
bro I’m fucken scared for this giant shit that is going to tear my anus to shreads tomorrow

• JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Mk 677
K2 mk4
Sam-e
Msm chroniditin glucosamine
D3
Calcium magnesium zinc
Multivitamin

bro I’m fucken scared for this giant shit that is going to tear my anus to shreads tomorrow
Where’s the AI?