I got so much forward growth in 8/9 months (21yo - 22yo)

That’s all I want on God I want a fucking flat nose
Just tilt your head up!
But yeah it changed the shape a bit, is still a bit big for my face tho, specially for the prettyboy archetype im looking for, but it's not one of my main failos that i need to fix

• +1
Reactions: mug
how did you fix ur lip
yoru upper lip and nose failo you hard in the 1st if you managed to change that good job
nose was fixed, shape and size (part of it was inflammation i think because i had some light acne and bloating, so my nose looked even bigger).
But the shape definitely got better because of my habits.
My upper lip was extremely asymmetrical, it got better but if you pay attention you can still notice, i have no idea what helped to correct it, i chew from both sides now, only used to use the right side so maybe that's why?
But yeah even some girls compliment them now, wich makes me feel so much better

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Wow the lighting changed! :p Great ascension OP

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Wow the lighting changed! :p Great ascension OP
i got tanned ape, all the pics are in the same spot with almost no different lighting.
But TY ^-^

Congratulations 👏👏👏
You learned to tilt your head!

• JFL
Reactions: ccwarrior, Tasty17, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
Attributing these changes to mewing/hard mewing seems cringe, but it might be the reason, working on fixing my posture with chin tucks (started 3 weeks ago)
I also bonesmashed my chin
Even my nose changed.

First pic i was like 14%bf (0-1 month into looksmaxing)
Second pic was during my bulk, almost 20% bf, i was eating clean but literally did nothing during the day so i got a bit fat (just gymcelling and barely any softmax)
Third pic is present (i made a thread a few months ago in the acc i lost my info about the stuff i do) - https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-my-progress-21-22.582367/

I still want to lose a lot of bf, I got tested in a consulting room (?) and I had 11%, but I'm pretty sure it's wrong.

View attachment 1978846

This pic was before my bulk as well, i started with a bit of softmaxxes but nothing crazy, still pretty careless about everything in general.
View attachment 1978860

My plan is to start chewing cause my rammus is pretty shit and my midface kinda long so I need to compensate/fraud with big masseters
Probably just late puberty gains. Men don’t stop developing until 25 or so.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Zures
Retard theres literally a different reflection on ur chin, it’s so obvious.

Soy faggot don’t talk to me like that
yeah bro that lighting ascension jfl keep rotting in this forum nerd

all the people denying you, that is why you needed to do videos instead of pics
unless your transformation is like 2 meteres of growth

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
You got downwards growth

Still looks good, not hating (rep me)

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
I can't even tell whether you're mocking his self-delusion or you're genuinely this retarded.
just realized some things are off, i made that reply at 2am i was sleepy af
it's probably late puberty ascension

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669, thecel and AtlasTH
Attributing these changes to mewing/hard mewing seems cringe, but it might be the reason, working on fixing my posture with chin tucks (started 3 weeks ago)
Even my nose changed.

Second pic was during my bulk, almost 20% bf, i was eating clean but literally did nothing during the day so i got a bit fat (just gymcelling and barely any softmax)
Third pic is present (i made a thread a few months ago in the acc i lost my info about the stuff i do) - https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-my-progress-21-22.582367/

I still want to lose a lot of bf, I got tested in a consulting room (?) and I had 11%, but I'm pretty sure it's wrong.

View attachment 1978846

This pic was before my bulk as well, i started with a bit of softmaxxes but nothing crazy, still pretty careless about everything in general.
View attachment 1978860

My plan is to start chewing cause my rammus is pretty shit and my midface kinda long so I need to compensate/fraud with big masseters
And people say mewing is a cope LOL

Well?
Just post another pic of when your frankfurt plane aka your head is tilted downward instead of upward.
What are you waiting for? :feelsping:

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Tasty17
that's amazing progress dude
your entire maxilla and mandible (and thus your chin) shifted forward by a lot
did you only do mewing/hard mewing or have you tried facepulling and/or thumbpulling? I wanna know your thoughts on that
overall nice progress

View attachment 1978877
seems like your ramus also became straighter and your ramus-mandible line is overall more harmonic
what did you do on that part
Dude.. Hes just tilting his head upwards... lol

• +1
Reactions: Tasty17
Do you bonesmash? I feel like I remember seeing a thread from someone that looks like you about bonesmashing progress.

Tears this is a fraudmaxxing section if I’ve seen one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669
Even my nose changed.

View attachment 1978846

View attachment 1978860

its the exactly same thing. I didnt mew and i also can post pics of sides where one is much better than the other, its not about forward growth its about angles, something u make impossible to measure since you cover the eyes and the ear.

Do you chew? Do you kappa/jut?

Last edited:
You use your two thumbs pulling your gums outwards with a little force for 4-5minutes every hour for 8 hours a day. Don't push your teeth but above your teeth. Your palate will expand slowly but if you are consistent and young your palate should be malleable enough to see results. You wanna feel your maxilla getting pressed. Idk how to describe you the feeling. Believe me it's safe Tho.
Can I do thumb pulling during braces?

I can't believe you do bonesmashing and you scared of facepulling lmao. I've been facepulling 3 years now consistently at least 8 times a day my upper and lower palate. I've grown hollow cheeks, my face width my zygos (due to bonesmashing as well) my fwtr have all changed drastically. I was looking at me pictures when I was 17 and I wasn't even the same person.
How do you facepull my nigga

I can't believe you do bonesmashing and you scared of facepulling lmao. I've been facepulling 3 years now consistently at least 8 times a day my upper and lower palate. I've grown hollow cheeks, my face width my zygos (due to bonesmashing as well) my fwtr have all changed drastically. I was looking at me pictures when I was 17 and I wasn't even the same person.
facepulling on lower palate?how?

Your maxilla is super recessed you have to deal with that first. Also your Asian no point in trying to looksmaxx from subhuman to subhuman.
WTF

Tears this is a fraudmaxxing section if I’ve seen one
HE NEEDS THIS

• Love it
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
„omg so much forward growth“

nigga tilted his head to the sky

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32669
Even my nose changed.

View attachment 1978846

View attachment 1978860

how u straight up cappin