I got TMJ I think wtf do I do now?

mewingmaxxer

mewingmaxxer

Iron
I hear clicking sounds in my jaw when I bite or eat something, googling shows that it's probably TMJ/TMD.
I found a bunch of YouTube videos to fix TMJ, but I know it's probably caused by my bruxism which idk why I have it but I do, anyways yea would appreciate any advice.

Have you been chewing too much gum? Try to give it some rest at the very least, but that might warrant a visit to the doctor's

clicking does not ever disappear unless it's painful there's nothing to worry about

Tiktokcel rope faggot

Have you been chewing too much gum? Try to give it some rest at the very least, but that might warrant a visit to the doctor's
Not really lately, I used to chew alot of it (like almost every day) around a year ago but stopped and how I don't usually chew alot.

I do have bruxism tho so I always bite and chew my own teeth

Not really lately, I used to chew alot of it (like almost every day) around a year ago but stopped and how I don't usually chew alot.

I do have bruxism tho so I always bite and chew my own teeth
Yup, stop doing that immediately. You'll wear out your teeth fast, that's the biggest problem. Focus on not especially not doing that while you're awake and go to dentist to get a mouthguard, so you don't do it at night.