I got two free meals and free money today! (Story time with Verm)

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
So as I said earlier, I went to Burger King to pick up an Uber eats order to deliver eat. But the cuck told me to “click the confirm pickup” before he handed me the food. So I had to do it. So the next 10 minutes I was frantic trying to figure it out how to cancel the order so I can take the food home and win like usual. So, after a few minutes I deleted the app, turned airplane mode on, and turned my phone off and drove home.

I went home and gobbled that shit up 😋 yum! That faggot had good taste!

Anyway, an hour or so later I redownloddd the app. Guess what? I STILL GOT FUCKING PAID FOR IT EVEN THOUGH I DIDNT EVEN DELIVER IT! So, I was like “hmmm maybe from now on I’ll click confirm delivery and delete the app” a new method to not only get free food but free money! 😈😈😈 I’m so glad that cuck at Burger King showed me this! Thank you cuck!

So I went to steal another order. This time I showed the fat spic whore my phone and clicked confirm order even though she didn’t ask me to. She was confused as if she thought “idgaf just get out of here”

So I stole the second meal. Got free money again!!!!

Haha, damn I’m such a winner. I get to sit on my ass, get good rep on this forum, get free food, free money, and online shop 😋

Suck my dick everyone, maybe one day you’ll be a winner like me. Peace ✌🏼✌🏼

@Manletmachine @BrahminBoss @JackTheKnife

• Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, IAMNOTANINCEL and BrahminBoss
So how many vaginas did you get to put your penis into

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
So as I said earlier, I went to Burger King to pick up an Uber eats order to deliver eat. But the cuck told me to “click the confirm pickup” before he handed me the food. So I had to do it. So the next 10 minutes I was frantic trying to figure it out how to cancel the order so I can take the food home and win like usual. So, after a few minutes I deleted the app, turned airplane mode on, and turned my phone off and drove home.

I went home and gobbled that shit up 😋 yum! That faggot had good taste!

Anyway, an hour or so later I redownloddd the app. Guess what? I STILL GOT FUCKING PAID FOR IT EVEN THOUGH I DIDNT EVEN DELIVER IT! So, I was like “hmmm maybe from now on I’ll click confirm delivery and delete the app” a new method to not only get free food but free money! 😈😈😈 I’m so glad that cuck at Burger King showed me this! Thank you cuck!

So I went to steal another order. This time I showed the fat spic whore my phone and clicked confirm order even though she didn’t ask me to. She was confused as if she thought “idgaf just get out of here”

So I stole the second meal. Got free money again!!!!

Haha, damn I’m such a winner. I get to sit on my ass, get good rep on this forum, get free food, free money, and online shop 😋

Suck my dick everyone, maybe one day you’ll be a winner like me. Peace ✌🏼✌🏼

@Manletmachine @BrahminBoss @JackTheKnife
I really need to get in on this grind fr fr

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I really need to get in on this grind fr fr
Yup. Literally got lunch and dinner for free plus a few extra bucks for beer money. Win win situation.

• +1
Reactions: Razeb
Not reading all that, peace out cuck ✌️😉

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, cytoplasm, chosen-one and 3 others
Not reading all that, peace out cuck ✌️😉
Cmon read it please I thought you said you’d support me if I opened a blog and shit, well pretend this is a blog

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Manletmachine, JackTheKnife and 1 other person
dont you have to register first to be a doordash driver or they do things different in ur shithole

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
Something is really off putting about the way you structured it. Like, I don't wanna read it. Maybe because you burned the novel.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, BrahminBoss, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
Something is really off putting about the way you structured it. Like, I don't wanna read it. Maybe because you burned the novel.
Yeah I am a good for nothing loser with nothing to offer this world

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
dont you have to register first to be a doordash driver or they do things different in ur shithole
bro said in “your shithole” when he’s living in India 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
bro said in “your shithole” when he’s living in India 💀
Bark more

DD2B8164 0D73 4A45 AC4F 9B0F14F519B8

Winner winner chicken dinner innit 😹🤙🚬

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Vermilioncore