I guess im just going to be known as the guy with legit klinefelter

FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
Welp here we go klinefelter syndrome... basically a death sentence... it sucks feeling like an unhealthy individual but I guess that was all predetermined at birth. The only benefit of klinefelter is the tall stature, but it really doesn't mean anything when everything else is so bad. Even IQ is said to be lower than average by 15 points. Estrogen has completely destroyed my body for the worst and I guess there's no turning back as I'm pretty much a "man" now at 20 years of age. I guess I could stop eating fast food basically everyday while leading a sedentary lifestyle for so long, as it's been like 3 years since I actually interacted with anyone outside my family. I am very much the epitome of loser right now and I don't know how much of that can be changed. It's so fucking over. Ai is advancing so I'll probably just buy that as it will become advanced at some point.

• JFL
Reactions: \/orman, St.TikTokcel and mayo mogger
Welp here we go klinefelter syndrome... basically a death sentence... it sucks feeling like an unhealthy individual but I guess that was all predetermined at birth. The only benefit of klinefelter is the tall stature, but it really doesn't mean anything when everything else is so bad. Even IQ is said to be lower than average by 15 points. Estrogen has completely destroyed my body for the worst and I guess there's no turning back as I'm pretty much a "man" now at 20 years of age. I guess I could stop eating fast food basically everyday while leading a sedentary lifestyle for so long, as it's been like 3 years since I actually interacted with anyone outside my family. I am very much the epitome of loser right now and I don't know how much of that can be changed. It's so fucking over. Ai is advancing so I'll probably just buy that as it will become advanced at some point.
atleast u must be 6'5

Stop crying and start acting, yes you may have somewhat of a disability, but you could train your obliques, do TRT, train your shoulders & get face surgeries. Who cares about the IQ of other people, it's your life so make the best out of it. Or just rot and wait until your inevitable death, also a choice but it will fuck you up mentally even more. The most important thing is that you actually start.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, IanIachimoe2491, murdah and 1 other person
atleast u must be 6'5
Well yeah I had real short parents and family so maybe that explains why I grew much taller than all of them. It's the only positive and it negated by other negative traits.

• Love it
Reactions: mayo mogger
Well yeah I had real short parents and family so maybe that explains why I grew much taller than all of them. It's the only positive and it negated by other negative traits.
just get surgeries + roid then slay bhai atleast you dont have to cripple yourself by getting ll

Stop crying and start acting, yes you may have somewhat of a disability, but you could train your obliques, do TRT, train your shoulders & get face surgeries. Who cares about the IQ of other people, it's your life so make the best out of it. Or just rot and wait until your inevitable death, also a choice but it will fuck you up mentally even more. The most important thing is that you actually start.
Well if I can somehow mask it through gymcelling then sure and that's best case scenario for me.

Well a lot of people on this forum said I legit have it. I got a body photo on my other post.
Mate that doesn't say shit. Most users on this forum are retarded basement dwellers and not doctors. Go to a doc first,get a diagnosis. Chances are very high you don't have it, even if you have wide hips.
imma look up your body photo, wait.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and FaceAboveAll
Imo you're just overweight. You don't have gyno, which almost anyone with klinefelters has. Go to a doc and check your test levels. Maybe you can get on trt, they most likely will just tell you to lose weight tho. Normal looking body for someone with a high body fat percentage.

• Love it
Reactions: FaceAboveAll
Imo you're just overweight. You don't have gyno, which almost anyone with klinefelters has. Go to a doc and check your test levels. Maybe you can get on trt, they most likely will just tell you to lose weight tho. Normal looking body for someone with a high body fat percentage.
Ah bro what a relief if that's true. I am overweight yes. And because my small build I'm probably pushing obese because my bmi just including morning weight and height is 29 on bmi.

• +1
Reactions: panfacemogger
Ah bro what a relief if that's true. I am overweight yes. And because my small build I'm probably pushing obese because my bmi just including morning weight and height is 29 on bmi.
But still go to a doc and get it checked I'd say, better to be 100% sure you know

• +1
Well a lot of people on this forum said I legit have it. I got a body photo on my other post. At the very least I'm extremely skinny fat
u are fat, not skinny fat

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and FaceAboveAll
klino body is fixable

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823
Lifefuel is true. Also idk why but I feel slight hip width compliments your physique. Good transformation. Would steroids be necessary approach?
yeah having good T levels is a must

you probably wont need to go overboard with it, just TRT protocols and have good nutrition, sleep and weightlifting routines

• Love it
yeah having good T levels is a must

you probably wont need to go overboard with it, just TRT protocols and have good nutrition, sleep and weightlifting routines

Also some people saying I have klinefelters but it's kinda rare tbh and my testicles are not small, which is like the main marker for klino.

I have tendencies to storing fat in my hips, but it's a combination of fat and bones.

Lifefuel is true. Also idk why but I feel slight hip width compliments your physique. Good transformation. Would steroids be necessary approach?
the only good case ive seen of abysmal bone structure being fixed
Hipcel fixed

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and FaceAboveAll
Also some people saying I have klinefelters but it's kinda rare tbh and my testicles are not small, which is like the main marker for klino.

I have tendencies to storing fat in my hips, but it's a combination of fat and bones.
ur probably just a fat ecto tbh

ectos that were overweight during youth usually have a klino-like bodyfat distribution because they developed adipose tissue over their entire body specially around the waist area, unlike mfs were lean their entire lives and just gained weight after adulthood that tend to store fat on their gut

Last edited:
  • +1
Yes my nigga. Positive Blackpill is the way