I had a cope dream (lifefuel) about the blackpill

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
I just had a dream with a clear message: I was there in a beautiful place walking around the parks and going to the university feeling like I was ugly but suddenly when this random woman appeared out of nowhere my face changed to pretty and that's supposedly how other people saw me but in my brain I was ugly and no girls wanted me lol brutal cope lifefuel dream. I couldn't believe this because in real life I'm not noticed or alteast I would say no one really is interested in knowing me. Do I have a mental blockage? Is a fate that trap us blackpillers but in reality we look better than the average people around us? Ok enough bs but who is this young woman and what is she trying to say. My brain is trying to save me, it's trying to bluepill me again and it's funny because I used to believe love was real.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, poopoohead and scrunchables
It's over. I dreamed, but they only reminded me of everything I don't have.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and Klasik01
Dreams are the only part of the day where I feel happy and realized. I even had a blackpilled friend in this dream who thought he was poor but he wasn't.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
I had a dream the other day I played a stripping game with 2 bitches and then fucked one of them, not even a wet dream I think I woke up too early idk.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
I had a dream the other day I played a stripping game with 2 bitches and then fucked one of them, not even a wet dream I think I woke up too early idk.
Atleast we had sex on a dream with hot girls. Poor Dbdr is getting rejected on dreams see his video about dreamcelling, it's funny asf.

Atleast we had sex on a dream with hot girls. Poor Dbdr is getting rejected on dreams see his video about dreamcelling, it's funny asf.
literally rejected by his own subconscious, giga brutal