I had a crazy dream last night

Sexually Disabled

Sexually Disabled

Kraken
I was eating out this girls pussy and she squirted on my chin. It went up my nose and woke me up. I started crying when I realised it was all a dream. How do I put myself in a coma again to experience being a sex haver again? Also is it guaranteed that I will be able to have sex in my dreams or will I just experience darkness in my coma?
GEjzoD2WEAAksn9

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051, Sny, ascension and 4 others
i had a dream where i was pounding this woman’s ass from the back and i came irl because it was so realistic. i woke up with jizz smothered all over me

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sudanguy, Av0nr and Sexually Disabled
i had a dream where i was pounding this woman’s ass from the back and i came irl because it was so realistic. i woke up with jizz smothered all over me
same but replace ass with skull

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
happens to everyone on an extended nofap streak

• Love it
Reactions: sudanguy and fuxkdakikez
Guys I'm so sacred that if the woman in the pic finds this thread she might get me charged for rape since I did not ask her for consent before having sex with her in my dreams.

Do you know how to control your dreams yet

Do you know how to control your dreams yet
No. I've only been able to lucid dream once in my life and the experience wasn't for very long. can u give advices?

No. I've only been able to lucid dream once in my life and the experience wasn't for very long. can u give advices?
It came easy for me tbh
I just kept autistically checking if i was dreaming every 1 minute and kept track of all my dreams by writing them down in detail
Then one day i lucid dreamed and i did a reality check and boom every night since i got lucid dreams. So idk about advice. Make sure to check if you are dreaming every time you remember to do.
I do it so i can fulfill this fantasy i have thats impossible irl

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051 and sudanguy
It came easy for me tbh
I just kept autistically checking if i was dreaming every 1 minute and kept track of all my dreams by writing them down in detail
Then one day i lucid dreamed and i did a reality check and boom every night since i got lucid dreams. So idk about advice. Make sure to check if you are dreaming every time you remember to do.
Lifefuel incels can ascend with lucid dreamings. Do you ever feel tired when you lucid dream cuz the last time I lucid dreamed I was to tired to be aware in my dreams.

how old are you guys that you don't even know shit about wet dreams

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
I had a dream watching you and @Sexually Disabled have homosexual sex. OP thought you were a girl. And you thought his ass was a woman's.

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
I had a dream watching you and @Sexually Disabled have homosexual sex. OP thought you were a girl. And you thought his ass was a woman's.
Liar. only Richie can peg my ass.

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Guys I'm so sacred that if the woman in the pic finds this thread she might get me charged for rape since I did not ask her for consent before having sex with her in my dreams.
*scared

It came easy for me tbh
I’m a big lucid dreamer. In fact, I remember I had one dream where the government was killing all the people who did not support the president (at the time the leader of my country was super authoritarian). I remember having to walk into a labor camp or something and I literally thought “but this is a dream” so I flew off the ground and woke up

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled and IAMNOTANINCEL
I was eating out this girls pussy and she squirted on my chin. It went up my nose and woke me up. I started crying when I realised it was all a dream. How do I put myself in a coma again to experience being a sex haver again? Also is it guaranteed that I will be able to have sex in my dreams or will I just experience darkness in my coma?
View attachment 2700714
My penis is currently erect thinking about the taste of her squirt (in my dream). It was the nectar of the gods.

View attachment 2700714
I like to kiss my screen when I see this image.